Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where should a newbie inject T? Thigh/Glute

Where should a newbie inject T - Glute or Thigh?

• Glute

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Thigh

Votes: 24 53.3%

• Total voters
i said quads because its a great practice place. hard to mess up, you can be sitting down, you can see, you can use both hands.

glutes can get tricky, and you run the risk of hitting your sciatic nerve, and it can be hard to reach so you have to go one handed, etc

I personally inject both however prefer the glute due to the amount of gear I can inject with out experiencing an pain from it. Best of luck to you.:artist:

I personally inject both however prefer the glute due to the amount of gear I can inject with out experiencing an pain from it. Best of luck to you.:artist:

I'm with Arabian. No pain in the glutes and you can take in a bunch of gear. I like delts too for less than 2ml.

Have someone else do it and in the glute with proper knowledge is best for a beginner if possible.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Well my own opinion is to inject wherever it suits you, provided there's enough muscle tissue, but do it slowly. I always just use 1" needles instead of 1 1/2"; but it depends how thick you are.
I've injected in my quads, deltoids and biceps. But I always do it slowly. If while you're inserting, you hit a nerve...don't push through it!
Stop! back out a little, and re-angle the needle where you don't feel pain or nerve trauma. Pushing through nerves can lead to problems...this has been documented countless times.
The glutes have fewer nerves but you could also hit the sciatica and that really sucks! But if you know where you're stabbing, no worries.
Be mindful of what you're doing to avoid problems.

Just my 2 cents!

I use Delts, tris, glutes, forearms :)

I have never found any info on how to inject the forearm. I would love a lesson.
I mean if your forearms are anything like mine they are covered in veins.
I can't imagine where i could pin and not hit a vein.

Top Bottom