Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where is ephedrine legal?

cj bo

im travelling around America from Europe and I just wondered where and if I can buy ephedrine when I get there. Is it safe to bring some with me or will I run into problems at the airports? Is it available in los angeles in stores?

You can get ephedra at vitamin/health food stores or ephedrine at the pharmacies. It is over the counter ... you don't need a doctor's prescription. Ask or look for Primatene tablets or Bronchaid (maybe "Bronkaid"). They are more expensive than through a health food distributor or online. Only Illinois has banned the sale of Ephedra and that was only about a month or two months ago.

All ephedrine is tableted with guafenessin -- an expectorant -- because it is harder for methamphetamine labs to extract ephedrine -- the base drug for meth. I believe that federal law now mandates that they are combined for that reason.

In college I was able to mail order 1000 25mg pills for $20 before the expectorant was added. But I had to give them a copy of my driver's license. I only wanted them for before an intense workout.

if you live in europe, why in a million years would you wanna buy efedrine in the u.s when its easily found all over europe for dirt cheap????

for the best and safest way if the ephedrine is legal just consult on the guards at the airport if it allowed to bring with you. :)

Top Bottom