Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where are cutiebolic and caligirl???

Yeah me too Calli calls on every now and again but Cutie hasn't been on for a couple months. These ladies are both incredible I miss then too ;(

I love you ladies!! :)

I had a kid free weekend and have been out enjoying and taking full advantage!! I've been hitting the gym regularly but need to step it up and get some cardio on. LOL

I will get back to posting regularly! Thanks for missin' me...made my day! :)

I love you ladies!! :)

I had a kid free weekend and have been out enjoying and taking full advantage!! I've been hitting the gym regularly but need to step it up and get some cardio on. LOL

I will get back to posting regularly! Thanks for missin' me...made my day! :)

Hi!!!! Glad to hear you're ok!!! I was gettin worried!!! How did ur parents make out with the 17 day diet?!?

Hey Calli!!! Glad your well huni and enjoyed your weekend '
Will be great to have you back on here we miss you huni!!

Hi!!!! Glad to hear you're ok!!! I was gettin worried!!! How did ur parents make out with the 17 day diet?!?

It's been such a crappy year and I'm finally feeling normal again so been out making up for lost time. My parents did really well on the diet and are still doing it. They've moved into the middle phase but are still losing. I've restarted since my boozing on the weekend didn't fit but am down about 6 lbs. or was...haven't stepped on the scale in a few days. LOL

FC, you are too sweet! Things have been busy here indeed. Hope you're well and happy -- looks like you've been training hard ;)

Top Bottom