Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where are all the old Mods

oubeta

I took a break from lifting after I blew both my elbows out.
This is my first post in a very long time. I don't see anyone I remember from back in the good old days. I'm looking to get back into lifting again and it looks like a lot has changed in the way of supplements. Looks like a have a lot of research to do to get up to date on the latest and greatest. Is Huck still around?
Anyway I hope you guys can help an old timer out as I'm sure I will have a ton of questions as I start to get back into lifting.
Feels good to get back into the gym!

-

Reactions: ceo
I had to stop doing skull crushers because it gave me such bad tendonitis, sucked because they put so much mass on my tris... strictly sticking to pressing and rope movements for now :/

yup skull crushers had a big part in my elbow injury. They are still injured, but I'm going to try to go easy on my tris.
I have a type of reverse tennis elbow that they haven't been able to fix. Even the ropes kill my elbows.

welcome back. the new mod team is doing a heckuva job. EF is the best its ever been..... you won't find flaming or any of that stuff that used to happen back when you first arrived.

if you go on needtobuildmuscle.com you will find some kick ass supps.. i am running a stack right now and i'm very pleased with my progress.. knock on wood

AAP is still around, Zyglamail as well.

I miss seeing quadsweep around.

i just got back here after a long layoff from the internetz and i have to say i miss some of the old guys but the mods now are really doing a great job. I wont mention anyone specific because they are all great and you will see who is most active on the forums and who is always helping out.

Welcome back bro! Take care of them elbows bro. RADAR is here too, he be older n dirt man!
High reps and low weights for your elbows dude.
Regards:D

I'm 3 months away from turning 60 now if somebody don't throw me a party ,i'm gonna be super pissed!

Top Bottom