Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when you gotta have something sweet...

mmmm jello....

but really, it depends on what you mean by sweet....

...after awhile of eating clean, a granny smith apple tastes pretty sweet to me!! maybe not what you think of when you want something sweet.....but I'm boring in general I guess....

ummm for some reason i have taken a liking to diet coke and it really hits my sweet spot!

is this correct?

Diet drinks are made on like fake sugar and it doesn't convert into fat. if you don't use it up in your body it is just pissed out???

Aspartame may help you

yup just eat/drink something with aspartame in it. ALthough there has been some discussion lately about aritificial sweetners taking you out of ketosis. When i really get a craving i just eat some oatmeal and some sweetned prot poweder in it.

Anthrax said:
Aspartame may help you

agree... also when seriously dieting i look forward to anything that even has a semi sweet taste to it like your protein shake after a workout. Or even a cup of milk, anything i guess w/ carb in it will help out.

LOL, yup!! I think RB and I had this conversation recently. When cutting, I look forward to anything sweet tasting, even fake sweet. I go through aspartame like, well, like sugar. Don't think I could diet without it.

when i felt really hungry and couldn't take it, and really craved a sugar/carb i would eat a sugar packet (i think it was sweet and low) b/c it didn't contain regular sugar it was full of aspartame and aspartame actually helps curb your appetite. How i don't know but it helps.

Top Bottom