Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When will Whey to Bulkd Muscle flavors be back in stock?

kkklick

I've pretty much given up on Gear being back in stock in 2012, just wondering if NTBM is working on getting the whey to build muscle proteins back in stock. All the flavours I wanna try are out, definitely don't wanna miss out on peanut butter crunch again

I've pretty much given up on Gear being back in stock in 2012, just wondering if NTBM is working on getting the whey to build muscle proteins back in stock. All the flavours I wanna try are out, definitely don't wanna miss out on peanut butter crunch again

Dont know sometime soon I hope. I pm'd him so we'll c.

Dont know sometime soon I hope. I pm'd him so we'll c.
thanks. The protein powder im currently using is just too expensive and all the other ones on the market give me horrible gas and stomach discomfort, tried cinnamon bun tasted pretty good and was easy on the digestive system. That flavor is still in stock but don't really like cinnamon buns too much I def want PBC or ice cream sandwich, maybe rocky road even, hell how about all 3 :D

Rocky Road my GF demands I keep a 5 lb bag @ home. She will only try that.

Ice cream samich and cinnabun are great

I just need to try pb crunch.

Oh i know bud. Its hard for some of these products to stay in stock.

I'm sure there are guys out there who buy 50 lbs of pb crunch and 5 bottles of gear :D

Hey man i'm in the same boat....I wanna try the flavors too! (and I'm a rep!)

But honestly ETAs are almost impossible to give....it's all on what's going on with the manufacturer and it's always out of our hands until we are holding the product

Top Bottom