Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When using an enanthate ester or any other long ester ...

Jenetic,

We are in complete agreement. In my original thread I was not so much answering Victor's question as I was taking issue with apexx's statement:

"I've never agreed with the idea of front loading with long acting esters, there's no point. It doesn't matter how much you use it's still going to take just as long to kick in."

nydj66 said:
We are in complete agreement. In my original thread I was not so much answering Victor's question as I was taking issue with apexx's statement:

nydj66, there is nothing in your post that proves that increasing the mg's
will decrease the amount of time it will take to enter the bloodstream. You are correct in the fact that if you take more then more will be released, but it will still take just as long.

If one plans to front load because they feel that their receptors will obsorb more at the beginning of the cycle as apposed to the end and they want to take advantage of that, then fine. But the issue here is front loading to provide an early boost of size and strength, that's not going to happen with
test-e. It's still going to take a few of weeks to kick in. You're better off adding prop or dbol or drol.

I've never agreed with the idea of front loading with long acting esters, there's no point. It doesn't matter how much you use it's still going to take just as long to kick in."

Ummm, I don't like this statement.

Suppose this: (and these numbers are just for arguement purposes)

Say your taking 3000mg of deconate. Suppose it de-esterfies 20% per week.
In the first week you would have 600mg of deconate.

Now lets say your taking 1000mg of deconate. After one week you would only yeild 200mg.

My point in that % wise, the same ammount is de-esterfied and being used, but in reality, when you frontload, your body is using far more AAS -- hence quicker results, and not waiting longer to kick in.

I agree with the math, but the conversion rate is so low that the doses would have to be way to high for it to be effective.

Guys, if I'm wrong here, I'll give karma to anyone who can show me proof that this actually works without insane dosages. I'm always open to taking full advantage when I'm "on". Hell, I could be missing the boat on this whole front loading thing.

Apexx said:
Guys, if I'm wrong here, I'll give karma to anyone who can show me proof that this actually works without insane dosages. I'm always open to taking full advantage when I'm "on". Hell, I could be missing the boat on this whole front loading thing.

Apexx,

Let me try to explain this another way.

When you plan a cycle, you decide on a dosage; say 350mg/week of test. Now you can start injecting 50mg/day of test prop and after about a week that full 50mg/day will be entering your bloodstream.

Understand that the test prop you inject is inactive until it enters your blood and esterase enzymes remove the proprionate ester. So, it is only the test that enters your bloodstream that causes any gains.

Now if you were to use testosterone enanthate for the same 350mg/week cycle, you would frontload by injecting 350mg on day 1, 350mg at 3.5 days, and 350mg on day 7.

On that day 7, you will have 50mg/day of test-E (average) entering your bloodstream; virtually identical results to using test prop. After day 7 you drop the dosage down to 175mg twice weekly and you will stay at 50mg/day (average) absorption. This example hardy involves insane dosages.

All this information is in the long post of mine above. Try and reread it with an open mind.

nydj66 said:
Apexx,

Let me try to explain this another way.

When you plan a cycle, you decide on a dosage; say 350mg/week of test. Now you can start injecting 50mg/day of test prop and after about a week that full 50mg/day will be entering your bloodstream.

Understand that the test prop you inject is inactive until it enters your blood and esterase enzymes remove the proprionate ester. So, it is only the test that enters your bloodstream that causes any gains.

Now if you were to use testosterone enanthate for the same 350mg/week cycle, you would frontload by injecting 350mg on day 1, 350mg at 3.5 days, and 350mg on day 7.

On that day 7, you will have 50mg/day of test-E (average) entering your bloodstream; virtually identical results to using test prop. After day 7 you drop the dosage down to 175mg twice weekly and you will stay at 50mg/day (average) absorption. This example hardy involves insane dosages.

All this information is in the long post of mine above. Try and reread it with an open mind.

Still not convinced, but I'm starting to see your point. Do you know of any studies that were performed on this?
I appreciate you taking the time out to try to explain it. I'll be sendin' some Karma to ya.

Apexx said:
Still not convinced, but I'm starting to see your point. Do you know of any studies that were performed on this?
I appreciate you taking the time out to try to explain it. I'll be sendin' some Karma to ya.

The only studies that would apply would be the original determination of the compund's half-lives. After that it's straight math based on the definition of half-life.

PM me with your email address and I'll send you a spreadsheet that will model blood absorption levels.

nydj66 said:
The only studies that would apply would be the original determination of the compund's half-lives. After that it's straight math based on the definition of half-life.

PM me with your email address and I'll send you a spreadsheet that will model blood absorption levels.

will do. Thanks again bro

I don't even know why the hell people are debating this. Using a shorter ester, frontloading or using an oral at the start is all the same damn shit.

Top Bottom