Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When using an enanthate ester or any other long ester ...

Apexx said:
I agree with the math, but the conversion rate is so low that the doses would have to be way to high for it to be effective.

No the doses wouldn't have to be very high.

Take enathate -- a half life of 5-7 days.. what does that mean. That after 5-7 days it is 50% de-esterfied.

So you are completly bogus in disagreeing with my conversion numbers.

Or lets take the deconate ester which has a half life of about 18 days. This means that after 6 days (almost a week) 16.66% of the injected substance has been de-esterfied.

So suppose you are running 750 mg of test enanthate per week and want to frontload instead of using 30mg of dianabol. 30mg of dianabol = 210 mg of unesterfied AAS per week. Therefore you would need to add 420mg of testosterone enathate in your first week to yield 210 mg of dbol. That yeilds a total of 1120mg of AAS per week. Last time I checked 1120mg of AAS was a reasonable dose.

And if we continute on to your second week, you will indeed need even less frontloading gear that week as some of the extra test enathate from the first week will still be in the process of being de-esterfied.

Frontloading gets a bad rap because people think you need to double or triple your doses in the first few weeks. This simply is not true.

I don't understand why everyone thinks frontloading is stupid. In fact its probably better than taking an oral -- its liver friendly, and arguebly more cholesterol friendly.

psychedout said:
No the doses wouldn't have to be very high.

Take enathate -- a half life of 5-7 days.. what does that mean. That after 5-7 days it is 50% de-esterfied.

So you are completly bogus in disagreeing with my conversion numbers.

Or lets take the deconate ester which has a half life of about 18 days. This means that after 6 days (almost a week) 16.66% of the injected substance has been de-esterfied.

So suppose you are running 750 mg of test enanthate per week and want to frontload instead of using 30mg of dianabol. 30mg of dianabol = 210 mg of unesterfied AAS per week. Therefore you would need to add 420mg of testosterone enathate in your first week to yield 210 mg of dbol. That yeilds a total of 1120mg of AAS per week. Last time I checked 1120mg of AAS was a reasonable dose.

And if we continute on to your second week, you will indeed need even less frontloading gear that week as some of the extra test enathate from the first week will still be in the process of being de-esterfied.

Frontloading gets a bad rap because people think you need to double or triple your doses in the first few weeks. This simply is not true.

I don't understand why everyone thinks frontloading is stupid. In fact its probably better than taking an oral -- its liver friendly, and arguebly more cholesterol friendly.

1st of all, RELAX. I wasn't attacking you or your post. All I was saying was that with the numbers you used in your example, it didn't seam resonable.
I've never believed in front loading with longer acting esters. Maybe I just never looked at it with an open mind or actually tried to do the math.
nydj66 has emailed me some info that is starting to make sense....not completely yet, but starting to.
You gotta have a little patience bro. I know a lot about aas, but I don't pretend to know even half as much as other people on this board. Don't take someone's disagreement personally.
Thanks for taking the 2nd effort to try to re-explain your explination to me.

Apexx said:
1st of all, RELAX. I wasn't attacking you or your post. All I was saying was that with the numbers you used in your example, it didn't seam resonable.
I've never believed in front loading with longer acting esters. Maybe I just never looked at it with an open mind or actually tried to do the math.
nydj66 has emailed me some info that is starting to make sense....not completely yet, but starting to.
You gotta have a little patience bro. I know a lot about aas, but I don't pretend to know even half as much as other people on this board. Don't take someone's disagreement personally.
Thanks for taking the 2nd effort to try to re-explain your explination to me.

Your welcome. As for the attitude -- that was yesterday LoL. I could have murdered someone with zero remorse yesterday. I was edgy as shit. Its one of those days you swear roid rage is real.

Top Bottom