Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to start NAC and TUdca?

jelet

going to be running a test e/ superdrol as a kick starter in september. going to be taking like 5 different liver support supplements. Was curious when i should start the NAC and Tudca, 2 weeks before? 1 week before the superdrol?

going to be running a test e/ superdrol as a kick starter in september. going to be taking like 5 different liver support supplements. Was curious when i should start the NAC and Tudca, 2 weeks before? 1 week before the superdrol?

NAC-- anytime. (PF POST-CYCLE also contains NAC) It seems the Tudca is more for clearing out toxins than a liver protectant, so I'd say use it after the use of orals to help restore liver function. Keep with the PF POST CYCLE because that contains picroliv and that's the only thing shown to regeneate damaged liver cells. I also like LIV 52 for detox. You can find it at good prices on amazon.

ok to NAC ill run a week before superdrol and continue till the bottle runs out(about when superdrol finishes so about a month)
and tudca ill save for after superdrol for a month.
and n2guard while on cycle of superdrol. (instead of the liv52)

since i am using superdrol as a kick starter to a 12 week cycle i wont wait till pct to use the tudca..

sound good?

thanks again bro...

also i picked up some wild hawthonberry pills to use a month before the superdrol and continue the whole cycle to reduce the blood pressure.

just trying to stay safe the best i can.

Good info from nelson. I like to run NAC all the time. Its a staple for me. That layout looks good to me. I'm using N2guard at the moment too. Always best to take as many precautions as you can for your health.

NAC-- anytime. (PF POST-CYCLE also contains NAC) It seems the Tudca is more for clearing out toxins than a liver protectant, so I'd say use it after the use of orals to help restore liver function. Keep with the PF POST CYCLE because that contains picroliv and that's the only thing shown to regeneate damaged liver cells. I also like LIV 52 for detox. You can find it at good prices on amazon.

thanks. I never ever heard of picroliv until you mentioned it. I think ill add that to my supps.

Theres a new supp called Damage Control that has NAC and TUDCA. Both are staples for me. I run during cycle and PCT.

I just looked that product up Damage Control by LGI..... Damn that has a good ingredient profile at a decent price. Thanks for the heads up.

Top Bottom