Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to do Deadlifts

VooDoo Lady

I train legs once a week, and my husband insists that I souldn't do deadlifts and squats in the same workout....

Where should I add them?

Current split:
Legs
Arms
off
Back
Chest
Cardio
Off

always on back, Deads work the legs but they work the back far more. Plus you get that nice pump in the back especially the lower lats and traps if you do romanian deads...

Definitely on back day, I would also do them first as if you tire out the stabilizing muscles before you deadlift, then your putting yourself at risk for injury as it's hard to maintain form.

I do mine on leg day right after I get finished with 5 or 6 sets of squats. I think it fits in perfect. I get the most amazing pump when combining them.

You can do them either day. I prefer to work deadlifts in with lower body, since it is primarily a lower body exercise. I do low body work twice a week on my current program and do a ton of different froms of pulls. I also, on two separate days per week do upper back and lat exercises. I have no problems with soreness affecting my sessions.

Dead lifts are like chocolate

its good any time:)

either at the end of a back workout, or at the end of a leg workout

Top Bottom