Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When I woke up this morning

Mockingbirds don't do one thing but make music for us to enjoy. They don't eat up people's gardens, don't nest in corncribs, they don't do one thing but sing their hearts out for us. That's why it's a sin to kill a mockingbird.

I killed one when I was like 8. Dad told me it was illegal and I was like fuck it, who cares?

Then he told me it was the Texas state bird, and I cried and buried it.

Last Sat morning I had the window open and heard the birds.....a sweet sounds. It's been a really hard winter for me so was nice to hear

Wait, were you talking about the birds outside or the birds you hear in Mitch's threads (chirp chirp)? ;-)

I heard BIRDS chirping and singing! I haven't heard them in months! Spring is coming :D

yellow bird
*clap* *clap*

yellow bill
*clap* *clap*

sitting on
*clap* *clap*

my window sill
*clap* *clap*

lured him in
*clap* *clap*

with a piece of bread
*clap* *clap*

then I crushed
*clap* *clap*

his fucking head!

Last Sat morning I had the window open and heard the birds.....a sweet sounds. It's been a really hard winter for me so was nice to hear

Wait, were you talking about the birds outside or the birds you hear in Mitch's threads (chirp chirp)? ;-)

Yeah, this winter has been brutal, and the one before it. The birds GTFO, but now they're coming back, and I'm welcoming them with open arms :)

Top Bottom