Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When famous people think that you are famous...

I get everything from Jody Foster (I think she is , well ,not that attractive), to Michelle Phieffer(sp) to the Olsen twins(guy at Walmart and my brother said this)

manny78 said:
Sorry but who is Youngbloodz ?

They are a rap group. Top 10 at the moment I think with their single 'Damn'.

B True

Scarlett33 said:
I get everything from Jody Foster (I think she is , well ,not that attractive), to Michelle Phieffer(sp) to the Olsen twins(guy at Walmart and my brother said this)

Jodi foster is hot....Michelle Pfiefer is beyond hot....and the olsen twins will eventually be hot...so, consider them all compliments

In college a surprisingly high number of people told me I looked like Burt Reynolds. If you've seen me you'll understand how bizarre this is.
Now I look like George Foreman.

jerkbox said:
and the olsen twins will eventually be hot

what the!

The Youngbloodz current single is "Damn" featuring Lil Jon & The Eastside Boys. They have another track of note, called "Cadillac Pimpin", its badass.

"I'm chillin, wood spinnin, No Bentleys, Cadillac Pimpin
I'm cruisin, hoes choosin, Thats cool, cuz I'm Cadillac Pimpin
Vogues Spinnin, Gold grillin, Liquor Spillin, Cadillac Pimpin
Keep ridin, Car slidin, Thats cool, cuz I'm Cadillac Pimpin"

"Drove a White Cadillac, but I called it a goose..."

when i was coming back from sacramento in september i had 3 people ask me if i was dave draimen (sp?) from disturbed... are they from there or something?

Top Bottom