Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your take on drug addicts?

PoyeBoy said:
I feel the same way, with drug addicts, level 3 sex offenders, and murderers, especially people that are found guilty of murder 100%, bring them out in back of the prison yard, make them dig a shallow grave and give them the good ol' double tap

lol, how do you know about the term double tap?

China has a good way of dealing with the aforementioned criminals, that's one part of the criminal justice system they've mastered.

I feel the same way... these are the assholes who have ruined drugs for people like myself.... I have smoked opium, weed, crack. Snorted coke and X. Ate Acid did shrooms and I enjoyed it. I also had the power to know when it was enough. Also, I knew when it was appropriate and I had the time to do it (vacations etc...) Drug addicts do not have this inner strength and they make their own path. I have no compassion for them at all.

The_Eviscerator said:
I feel the same way... these are the assholes who have ruined drugs for people like myself.... I have smoked opium, weed, crack. Snorted coke and X. Ate Acid did shrooms and I enjoyed it. I also had the power to know when it was enough. Also, I knew when it was appropriate and I had the time to do it (vacations etc...) Drug addicts do not have this inner strength and they make their own path. I have no compassion for them at all.

same here, and actually to my surprise while at the doctors office this morning they offered to refill my script of percosets, I said no, reason being, I dont want to become addicted to them........Knowing is half the battle

i'll admit it's kind of intriguing to me simply because it's not something i've ever been exposed to before. the hardest drug i've ever done was acid. i guess that was the original allure of this place...to see how the other side lives.

i'm reading Requiem for a Dream right now which is about just this. awesome book so far.

To quote Bill Maher, "Drugs are for smart people."

That being said, if someone wants to destroy themselves, I see no reason to stop them.

Bottom line is, if you're weak enough to succumb to drugs then Natural Selection accidently skipped you as a fetus and is just making up for it now.

Top Bottom