Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats your deadlift max?

whats your deadlift max?

Votes: 112 22.3%

Votes: 167 33.3%

Votes: 132 26.3%

Votes: 54 10.8%

Votes: 18 3.6%

Votes: 7 1.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1200 all out bad ass

Votes: 11 2.2%

• Total voters
I certainly could be wrong but I think u'll find a bigger drop off than you think doing it free weight from a machine.

gjohnson5 said:
rarely...

That place is a dump

:FRlol:

Agreed. The few times I've gone it's been because I didn't have the energy to drive all the way to the one by my work in Alexandria. Where do you usually go? I've been looking for one a little closer to home for weekend stuff or when I take a day off, but so far it's crap crap and more crap.

I tend to go to different ones depending on what muscle groups I want to work. Sometimes I'm in Rockville, sometimes Virginia

The only gold's gym in the district partially worth going to is Vann Ness

The 2 gold's gym's in Arlington are by far the best
The Annandale gym and the one on Carlin Springs (Alexandria) are good as well

*edit*
Honorable mention
Tyson's Corner
Merrifield
*edit*

In general the gym scene in DC is weak...

gjohnson5 said:
I tend to go to different ones depending on what muscle groups I want to work. Sometimes I'm in Rockville, sometimes Virginia

The only gold's gym in the district partially worth going to is Vann Ness

The 2 gold's gym's in Arlington are by far the best
The Annandale gym and the one on Carlin Springs (Alexandria) are good as well

*edit*
Honorable mention
Tyson's Corner
Merrifield
*edit*

In general the gym scene in DC is weak...

Arlington...there are three, aren't there? One in Rosslyn, one in Ballston, and one on S. Glebe. I've only been to the one on Glebe and it was ehhh. I don't know which one you mean by Carlin springs, though...my usual gym is the one down richmond hwy (Rt. 1), aout five miles past old town.

If there's one in Rosslyn , then I need to go to it.

There's a gold's gym on Carlin Springs and Lessburg Pike right where that Vitamin World is. Just pull into the parking lot of the vitamin world and take the parkinglot down the hill.... Can't miss it

*edit*
I'm sure you knew this but at this point Leesburg Pike is called King Street
You can get off on King Street W on 395
*edit*

nefertiti said:
Arlington...there are three, aren't there? One in Rosslyn, one in Ballston, and one on S. Glebe. I've only been to the one on Glebe and it was ehhh. I don't know which one you mean by Carlin springs, though...my usual gym is the one down richmond hwy (Rt. 1), aout five miles past old town.

gjohnson5 said:
If there's one in Rosslyn , then I need to go to it.

There's a gold's gym on Carlin Springs and Lessburg Pike right where that Vitamin World is. Just pull into the parking lot of the vitamin world and take the parkinglot down the hill.... Can't miss it

*edit*
I'm sure you knew this but at this point Leesburg Pike is called King Street
You can get off on King Street W on 395
*edit*

The one in Rosslyn is on N Oak and either Wilson or Clarendon. I have a friend who lives in a condo in that area. I can't recommend it, though, because i haven't been there, and she just does cardio.

Top Bottom