Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats worth more to you. Knowing what you bought is pure or getting it cheap?

needtogetaas

I think this can be said for anything you buy in life. A price is what you pay but value is what you get. This is just one of the phrases my father used to say to me growing up. Along with others like you get what you pay for, your word should always be as good as gold, A man with a hand shake like a girl cant be trusted. Look into some ones eyes when speaking to them and many more.. We can apply many of these to our every day lives but as consumers price and value are very important to us and the two very rarely don't correlate with each other.

How many times have you gone through the fast food drive through ( stop frigging pretending we all have so shut it lol) and got half way home or word all the way then opened the bag only to find they forgot something?

Who here has bought something at the "supper store" like a bed, or Tv stand only to find peaces missing when you open the box and try to put it together?

Who here bought the 20.00 super over hyped best supplement of the year only to find it was a pixi dusted worthless no results product?? AGAIN!!

Ever buy a used car and have it turn out to be a nightmare?

Ever buy any product from a cheap company and after knowing for a fact the product you got is defective that company basically spit in your face? Its called service after the sale and its a dieing breed!!

Ever buy juice from some place because they had a real cheap price tag. Only to end up waiting 2-3-6 months before you get it? Or worse not get it at all? Then again mite as well not be at all.

Have you ever been scammed??????????????????????

So what is the point to this whole rant anyway?? Simple put bros all of us no matter what are always going to have to pay a price. Price is what we pay and no matter what we can not get around paying that price. So you are always going to pay the price!!! But are you going to get value is the question? Is what you paid the price for worth the value that you got???

IMO all to often many people are willing to pay the cheap price in the "hopes" they are going to get value. But to few people truly understand VALUE!!! and even fewer people understand price there is more tied into price than dollars and more in value than utility.

I have found that if you pay crap, you get crap 'ALWAYS!!". But if you pay excellently, you don't always get excellence.
I think that is part of why so many people will take the crap route, people will try to shed risk, why risk paying someone excellently only to find out they’ve underperformed ? Better (from a risk perspective) to pay poorly and expect poor results and just get alot of crappy things!!!
Or keep telling your self its all the same no matter what you pay.

A lot of people try hard to convince not only them self but others that cheap is the same and its better because its cheap. The main reason this is so is because they dont have the money so they have to tell them self something lol..

Lets be 100% totally honest with each other here. Anyone, I mean anyone who says they would not spend the extra cash to insure for a fact they are getting the best is lying through their teeth. If they had the money to do so they would do it in a heart beat just like anyone else would..

Anyone here see Donald trump rocking anything "cheap"? What about Bill Gates you think he is looking for a bargain basement deal?

If ether of the above men where to start taking steroids where do you think they would get the steroids they were going to take? Where would they get the Ai's and support sups and pct from?

Exactly!!! Anyone who has read this far into this is thinking the same thing everyone else is. They would do everything they could to insure they got the best and no expense would be spared. WHY though?

Lets think about this for a second. If something cheap was the same as " the best" then why would they waste the extra money? These are successful businessmen we are talking about here and they did not get to where they are by wasting money did they? No of course not. They know the value of a dollar and they are not about to waste it any more then you or I would waste it.

But Make no mistake you would not cash ether of them dead hunting for a "deal" over something with value. The very first thing they would start looking for is the best and the last thing they would worry about is the price... ONLY AFTER THE BEST HAS BEEN FOUND!! It is then when the above men would bring price into the deal.

The Point is you look for value first. You look for the best first. Find the best damn brand , the best damn product you can get that is available to you. THEN AND ONLY THEN you look for the best price you can get on that Value...

Everyone asks how much can you afford. But how much Value can you afford to give up? Ask for value first and pay the price for it after.

Now who understands what I am talking about???

nice post. im always willing to pay extra for good quaility for any product. especially when its aas. peace of mind has no price tag.....

nice post. im always willing to pay extra for good quaility for any product. especially when its aas. peace of mind has no price tag.....

No amount of fabricated reviews will ever change my mind. I know what is worth paying for. HMMM EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! I have bought cheap shirts, cheap shoes, cheap computers, cheap products and I can say with all honesty each and every time I got something cheap that is exactly what I got. Something cheap!!!

When I look back on my life and I am honest with mys self. I have found the only reason I had ever got something cheap was because " I thought" I could not afford what I would have gotten. Which would have been what I had known was the best.

Now I think to my self. If I could not afford the best then I should have just waited until I could. Because when I got what was cheap it ended up falling apart, turning to crap. not lasting long at all, not working, and most of all I ended up not being happy with what I got in the end.

Now that I only go for the best first. I am almost always happy with what I get every single time. Although I got a computer the other day and I spent a few grand on it and I was pretty pissed.

Not because I do not love the product. This computer is the boss!!! But I did not like that when I pulled it out the box and tried turning it on the damn thing would not work... Well turns out when they ship custom build computers they do not connect the power supply on the inside of the computer.

They sent the computer with the flier that said I needed to open it up and pull the stuffing out of the inside of it. But never said a damn word about the power supply not being connected. So I was flipping out for about an hour till I finely figured it out lol..

Great computer though.. This thing is awesome :evil::evil:

You have always brought our members the highest quality and best products available on the market and I for one, always spend more for the best and highest quality products I buy on a daily and regular basis based on personal experience being: if you buy cheap ,it will not last and you truly get what you pay for in life.

;

Ha! My mom was a very successful business woman and she had a saying...

"WHEN YOU BUY CHEAP...YOU BUY TWICE."

In other words, when you look for a bargain, what you usually get is crap that you have to replace, or repair or buy more of. So in the end, you wind up paying more.

Don't just pay top dollar for anything -- but when you can get quality stuff at a fair price, go with it every time. And leave the junk to the losers.

Top Bottom