Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's up with the protein?

Sherk

Any idea when NTBM will be stocked up on the protein. I check the site a few times a day hoping that there will be no out of stock next to the flavors. This is torture, it's like getting people addicted to crack and then not supplying it any more. My old protein doesn't taste as good to me any more now that I've been using WTBM so I need something good.

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C

All i know is they recently added to the existing order so I would assume that is going to delay things even further. It seems like everything I need right now from NTBM is out of stock, the protein is what I'm waiting for the most though

GEAR is turning out to be the most effective anabolic supplement you can use. It's also expensive and a bitch to keep the materials in stock. Hopefully this will get better on track and we can all have a regular supply.

I'm so pissed! I didn't buy a boat load of Gear I'm not overly picky on my whey protein and I'll buy it somewhere else but Gear is exclusive I wish there was a alternative or something even close!

Protein will probably be around 2 weeks, and hoping Gear will be within the same time frame. Keep in mind that Nate was thinking ahead a bit and added to the order due to the demand is at 1000% so he is anticipating a mass swarm of orders for protein as soon as it hits the shelves...hopefully this will be satisfactory to all of our loyal NTBM customers?

I know I will be hitting the store as soon as they both hits the shelves...and everybody else will be doing the same.

Top Bottom