Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what's the most meat you ever got off one animal

p0ink

a guy i work with shot an elk last year, and he had over 250lbs of good, lean quality meat. i really need to go out hunting this year.

wild game is soooo much better than meat you buy at the food store; not to mention it is WAY leaner.

One guy I know shot a 1250lbs moose last year. Dunno how many lbs of meat he got out of this but according to him, it wwas enough to feed him and his family for months non-stop.

maybe 50lbs? It was deer and that was backstrap, rump, smoked sausage and summer sausage. About a year and a half ago. I think the butcher keeps more than he is supposed to, lol.

about 50 to 60lbs, thats off the average whitetail around here, i know the processer keeps some but that fine, i dont have to fool with it.

I got a 3x4 bull elk last year and got a little over 200lbs.
I shot him right before dusk and had to come back the next day. When I showed up there was 50-75 ravens feasting. I lost about 25 pounds of meat. They ate all the tender loin and a some of the rear quarters.
Made steaks and burger.

Top Bottom