Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What's the most brainless/moronic/bobofied...

habitualhealth

chicken soup
Platinum
thing you've ever done? Or maybe just done lately?


Just had a moment myself...sitting here for about 20-30 minutes paying bills, checking mail, surfin' the net....look down and realize i've had my arm laid up on a pen. One of the good v-ball liqui pens that oozes out on anything it touches. My forearm is completely blue. How do you miss something like that? :rolleyes:
 
PBR said:
i missed my exit to me home recently...just kept driving, like where the hell ami going?LOL....

I do that all the time....I do most of my thinking in the car......except when my kids are with me........then I'm all business.
 
i wrote a phone message cause my housekeepr and uncle called and i hate taking phone messages, so i always write asshole things on it, so im like annoying house keeper and uncle called to annoy us...

and i accidnetally left the mesg on my desk untill my housekeeper came to clean off my desk and she read it, and left me a note saying "im sorry you hate me and i annoy you"

i was like...crap
 
dropped some acid before going in a haunted house ..had the worst trip of life then puked in the place and i wantd to the ER...also at a pink floyd laser concert...
 
got some chilli on my fingers at an asian resteraunt...which isnt a bad thing, until you start playing with your nose and rubbing your eyes as you chat with people, and you feel that tingle....getting stronger.....aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhh!!!! *run to bathroom*
 
I noticed later afternoon yesterday that my underwear were on inside out. I'm cool like that.

I also forget to do the security and system backup tapes at work about 3 times a week. Oops. I have notes all over my desk to do them. But I never remember.
 
I had surgery on my hand about 10 years ago...well when I woke up, I walked to the nurses station and asked to use the phone. She agreed and dialed the number for me. Well, I was still half in a daze and leaned forward on the counter talking to my GF, not realizing that the back of my hospital gown had come untied.

My white ass, in all it's glory, was flappin' in the breeze in front of about 7 or so nurses as well as various wandering patients. I vaguely remember one of the nurses rushing to tie it for me, but I destinctly remember the non-stop giggling of everyone around me.
 
Raina said:
I noticed later afternoon yesterday that my underwear were on inside out. I'm cool like that.

I also forget to do the security and system backup tapes at work about 3 times a week. Oops. I have notes all over my desk to do them. But I never remember.


lol...I have worn shirts all day inside out. It how I take them off and my wife just washes them and hangs them to dry and doesn't bother turning them right side out. Seems like I would have learned by now.

That and sometimes forgetting to zip my zipper if I am wearing a shirt that I have to tuck in my pants. I usually put my pants on first and zip them and then I will put my shirt on and have to unzip and never zip it back. I get a lot of stares but they are mostly the kind with the expression of feeling sorry for me.
 
habitualhealth said:
you'd be funnier too if you had a personality.


the concept was he said "you beat me to it"....i called him a "slowbus"...INSTEAD of shortbus, shortbus.

gimme back my teddybear sybil.
 
I was chopping peppers while making chili when I had to take a leak. Somehow, the residue on my fingers made it's way into my cawk. It burned for a good hour.
 
habitualhealth said:
Ok, but i already cut off its head and hung it on my ceiling fan. :stickstongueoutatyou:
:whatever:

here use this

rasp41.gif
 
uhmmm i do lotsa dumb things. like nearly crush yourself doing close grip bench with 315 because you just did biceps and forearms and you lost your grip. talk about wetting the pants.
 
superqt4u2nv said:
I ran out of gas on sunday :o


I did this twice, but I have a good excuse cuz my gas gauge still shows about 1/8 tank left, or ~50 miles to empty when it runs out.

jeeps..... :rolleyes:
 
habitualhealth said:
:lmao: Why do I have to be the lil turd? We already addressed that my guns are bigger than his. haha

why do you have to BE a little turd, is a better question! :D

j/k, you know I :heart: you hh :qt:
 
I went to make a deposit for my company today, and instead of going into Bank of New York, I went into Bank of America. Waited on line and everything. Flung my deposit slips at the teller, annoyed that I even had to wait, only to find out I was in the wrong freaking bank. The correct bank was around the corner!

Necia
 
habitualhealth said:
:lmao: Why do I have to be the lil turd? We already addressed that my guns are bigger than his. haha


I like that pic though. I could watch it alllllll day. ;)


Hey now, that mouse rocked!!! ;)
 
necia said:
I went to make a deposit for my company today, and instead of going into Bank of New York, I went into Bank of America. Waited on line and everything. Flung my deposit slips at the teller, annoyed that I even had to wait, only to find out I was in the wrong freaking bank. The correct bank was around the corner!

Necia
Haha! That's awesome! :lmao:

I wasn't going to post this merely for the sake of not revealing my multiple bobo moments in less than 12 hours....BUT, I got up this morn...got dressed...fed the tiny tot...the whole nine yards of mommyhood. Took off for the office...I'm not use to a 4yro lil girl being quiet much less falling asleep in the car soooo.....dang, I pull into the office and she pops up with "coooo! i get to work with you today!" Not even in question format, as if she plotted the whole thing out. Little turd, she prolly did.

Had to turn around and head to school. *shakes head in shame*
 
dunk said:
i replied "whats a henway" and genuinely meant it to someone once...




ONCE
i still dont fucking get it... is it a sex term or is it some dumb joke like

what does a hen weigh, sort of like "sphinctor say what" and all those other unfunny jokes
 
Top Bottom