Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the Minimum GPA for most law schools?

big_bad_buff said:
well, say you have a 2.7 GPA. if you get a <A> in the class it goes up to a 2.8 if you were to get a <C> in the class, then BAMMM!!!!! automatically goes down to a 1.5

ummm....dont think so.....

well, say you have a 2.7 GPA. if you get a <A> in the class it goes up to a 2.8 if you were to get a <C> in the class, then BAMMM!!!!! automatically goes down to a 1.5

Zander1983 said:
How is a GPA calculated?

Cornholio said:
I was an Honor grad with a 3.47 and a high LSAT and didnt get in to UGA law...of course they are being sued over it at the moment....not by me

you mean youre not black???

:angel:

Cornholio said:
I was an Honor grad with a 3.47 and a high LSAT and didnt get in to UGA law...of course they are being sued over it at the moment....not by me

Damn you're smart for a Georgian.

slickdadd said:

It doesn't count when it is in Hairdresser School.

You sayng Corn was a beauty school drop out?

LSAT is the most important factor for law schools.

GPA is also important but if you have a 4.0 GPA and a 150 on the LSAT you will not get into the top law schools. However, if you get a 175 on the LSAT with a 3.0 GPA you will get into almost any law school.

Its alot easier to get a 4.0 than get a 175 on the LSAT. A high GPA can be received due ONLY to hard work. But you can't work harder to get a 175. It's almost like an IQ test. CErtain people ace the test while others cannot.

Depending on the law school... my GPA was good, LSAT was a little above average... I got into a few decent schools, but none good.

I'd say if you had a 3.0-3.5 and a 151-160 on your LSAT, you can get into most mid-middle upper tier law schools... to get into the good ones, you'll need a 3.5+ and a 165+.

C-ditty

Bodhisattva said:

You sayng Corn was a beauty school drop out?

No, he was a Hair Salon Virtuoso. He can talk with a lithp and shoot the shit about Celebrity Gossip with the best of them.

Top Bottom