Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's So Confusing?

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Maybe it's me...I seem to seeing a rash of posts asking the same type of question. And it's the most inane question I can think of.

People are asking for opinions on cycles that have no rhyme or reason. It's just a bunch of shit thrown together. Someone wants to know if they should that 700 mgs of deca or 750 mgs. They want to know if they should add some Tren to their 1500 mg a week cycle. They ask if it's better to do 50 mgs of var and 50 mgs of winny or should it be 60 mgs of var and 40 mgs of winny.

It's all bullshit. Why? Because both the questions and the potential answers are completely arbitrary. Anybody can say anything. Anyone can have an opinion. But they might as well be asking, "Should I wear a blue or green tank top?" " When I stop for gas should I go to Exxon or Shell?" "Should I get $20 worh of gas or fill it up?" "Should I get the chocolate protein shale or the vanilla?"

In other words, you might get dozens of opinions. But it doesn't make one bit of difference either way.

Now, when I try to say this, I sometimes get the response of "Hey, if you can't help, why bothering to post?!" Well...I am helping. And here's how...

The next time someone wants to know which is the better cycle, ask them WHY they think one is better than the other. Ask them WHAT they expect to derive from choice A and choice B. Ask them HOW they believe something is going to affect them. In that way, answers can be more informative and everyone gets a sense of where the OP is coming from.

My guess is 5 times out of 10, they haven't got a fucking clue -- in which case, why are we splitting hairs? Let's let newbies know that we're not playing video games here. This is serious shit. Please treat it as such.

good point.. i think if anything guys are just looking for re-assurance.

i agree that its not gonna make a lick of difference if you run 1.5g of juice or 2 grams of juice, its gonna come down to sleep, diet, training, and stress on cycle. my worst cycles are the ones i fail to get sleep or i am stressed, i've gotten better results from low dose cycles where i haven't had distractions.

100% agreed....too reckless, too inexperienced, too too too much attitude here lately

Most of the time I doubt people are actually even asking for help. They post their question, get input, and then turnaround and post that in the end they decided to do it their way.

Like Steve says many maybe are just looking to be reassured, but damn there are a lot of people that just seem like no matter what the mods do to try end educate them or enlighten them....they just dont care!

i agree... this must be the stupidity wave happening. we are good for 3 a year around here, you guys know that. lol

You know I came to this forum with very lil experience , thinking I knew what Steriods do , I would read about one kind of drug and think " I want to try this one ", then read about another and say " no this is the one " over and over and one day I had ask "what if "to many times and I think Steve told me " man your all over the place and I needed to stop and slow the fuck down " thanks Steve ! in the time between then and now I have researched and read post and ask questions , even if I sound stupid , IDK , and I found a mentor that has helped but only if I do it right and start with blood work . I have watched all of Dylan's videos , read all of AnalogMans blogs " highly recomended " to all newbs , I think the blogs and videos should be on a sticky , labeled " before you ask about your cycle , watch and read this !" Your right , we don't realize the seriousness of what were getting into ! Dylan's right it is marathon and not a race . Thx guys !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom