Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what's better liporexin or Zip ?

ZIP!

:)

I bet these last two answers surprised you.

I don't want to get into a pissing war here. Both products work in different ways and could even be used together. Lipo is probably better to stack with ZIP! than T_rex if you can't stand stimulents. (T-rex is too intense for me -- can't handle the yohimbe)

If I had to use one, of course it would be ZIP! because the ingredients are those I recommend. But try both and see for yourself. Or use both.

BTW: Hot-Rox by Biotest is sort of a "poor mans" ZIP! Hot-Rox is 70 bucks. ZIP! is $29.

www.proteinfactory.com

celica said:
thanks to the both of you .. what would be the real difference between the two ? and why?

ZIP! is specifically a thyroid support supplement. All the ingredients work synergistically to get your thyroid to work at maximum output to burn more fat without suppression.

LIPOREXIN is a non stimulatory fat burner. It increases metabolic rate (most notably by EGCG), enhances lipolysis (fat burning), maintains lipolytic and energy related neurotransmitters, enhances and supports thyroid function.

michaelt said:
oh man, the selling wars begin!

BTW, where is ZIP! on proteinfactory.com 's website?

It's not there. Nelson is a friend of the owner so he's telling people about it before it's available. I like the Protein Factory and this product Zip has a catchy name but it isn't even close to Liporexin.

Top Bottom