Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what your future wife will be thinking after having kids.

MM you have such a great marriage
I won't lie, we do, but look back to post #15. It cost us, dear, it cost us quite dearly in terms of material stuff. There is nothing more frightening than starting over with virtually nothing when you're a "grown up." Starting out with nothing is one thing, starting over is hard.

We'll never be rich, heck, we'll never be able to retire, but we decided that "WE" were worth it. Together we're better people than we ever were apart and we both know it.

My wife was thinking after having kids - "If my husband sucks on my tits, he's going to get milk".

Yes I am, and yes I did, I wish that shit lasted forever, sweet and delicious nectar of the Gods.

My wife stays at home, and we home school the kids...

Most ppl divorce because they have no concept of commitment or self sacrifice. Marriage is an investment; you get out of it what you put into it...

My wife stays at home, and we home school the kids...

Most ppl divorce because they have no concept of commitment or self sacrifice. Marriage is an investment; you get out of it what you put into it...

People get divorced for the right reasons. People get married for the right reasons. People change so their environment must also change.

People get divorced for the right reasons. People get married for the right reasons. People change so their environment must also change.

wrong!!

J/K for some what you've said is true... However, you either make a commitment or you don't. If you're not interested in doing for life, why bother getting married.

Blessings,

wrong!!

J/K for some what you've said is true... However, you either make a commitment or you don't. If you're not interested in doing for life, why bother getting married.

Blessings,
Forever is an illusion. Forever is only possible when the conditions don't change. By definition, that is impossible.

to the men who are married tell me whats in it for you. and dont say sex cause we know most married people dont have sex. human nature gets bored with the same person. i can only bang the same girl 6 months before i dump her and get a new one.

or maybe i just haven't found 'the one' yet?

the younger you get married the higher chance of divorce. people who get married in their teens get divorced i'm sure 70%.

20's it drops into the 60 range. and then 40's its under 50%.

i think people change, like the girl i dated when i was 19-23 i look back and she is so damn ugly both physically and her attitude, cant believe i dated her. had i married her i would of definately gotten divorced for sure

well, I couldn't have cared less whether we got married or not, because I don't need a ring or piece of paper to remind me I made a commitment. But usually women want that, so whatever...makes no difference to me. I think our lives would probably be the same had we said the vows and signed the paper or not, as long as we both would have agreed on it.

Top Bottom