Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What you guys think about this?

Damn.....that worries me man. How bout acne?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

None. A few spots on Monday because I would have a take away on Sunday night.. that was it..

Hair is back and fuller than ever with NPP

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Also i been worried about the Hairloss from the Tren and also winny......how significant is the hair loss for those who took it?

I had a decent amount of hair loss on my last test cyp EQ and var cycle. After off tho, the hair is starting to come back. I am afraid that by the time i finish my next cycle my 4-head would look like a 10-head.....

if you are prone,it could be significant.There is no exact answer here, its a case by case basis.

I don't know how experienced you are, but this looks like a cycle I would have dreamed up when I was new to steroids. I would plan out a months-long cycle of non-steroidal supplements that I would be meant to lead up to an actual cycle of steroids. You are WAY over-doing this cycle, just like I always did. I don't mean you're doses are too high, you are actually showing impressive restraint. A better way to put it would be that you are over-thinking this cycle.

I suggest you decide whether you're going to add test and/or tren and/or winstrol or not. If you're going to use them, then I suggest cutting out the first 12 weeks of your cycle. And if you're going to use aas, I suggest sticking with tren and test, and, frankly, dropping the winstrol. All these extras are unnecessary, unless you are an extremely advanced user seeking every possible advantage, however small. Which is what I once did myself

Ironically, though I can no longer consider myself an advanced user (I've been out of the game a while) years ago, by the time I actually became an advanced user, I had dropped all the extras. I simply went with test and tren every time, an eca stack, a little arimidex and a little clomid (for gyno, no hope of stimulating test production while on those aas, except with hcg.) My post cycle therapy consisted of arimidex (tapering off quickly) and clomid (which I would stay on for a while.) And it worked. Really, really well. I kept track of my blood pressure, if it got high i cut back on the eca, or increased the arimidex, or both. Now, at the time there wasn't anything effective around for prolactin, so maybe today I would add something in if I had the money.

Just because that worked for me doesn't mean it was ideal, or that it was the absolute best I could possibly do. But then, there's no such thing as the perfect cycle. You are clearly (admirably) concerned about side effects, but if you're going to use aas, there are simply going to be side effects. You can prevent some, but you can't escape all of them.

I don't know how experienced you are, but this looks like a cycle I would have dreamed up when I was new to steroids. I would plan out a months-long cycle of non-steroidal supplements that I would be meant to lead up to an actual cycle of steroids. You are WAY over-doing this cycle, just like I always did. I don't mean you're doses are too high, you are actually showing impressive restraint. A better way to put it would be that you are over-thinking this cycle.

I suggest you decide whether you're going to add test and/or tren and/or winstrol or not. If you're going to use them, then I suggest cutting out the first 12 weeks of your cycle. And if you're going to use aas, I suggest sticking with tren and test, and, frankly, dropping the winstrol. All these extras are unnecessary, unless you are an extremely advanced user seeking every possible advantage, however small. Which is what I once did myself

Ironically, though I can no longer consider myself an advanced user (I've been out of the game a while) years ago, by the time I actually became an advanced user, I had dropped all the extras. I simply went with test and tren every time, an eca stack, a little arimidex and a little clomid (for gyno, no hope of stimulating test production while on those aas, except with hcg.) My post cycle therapy consisted of arimidex (tapering off quickly) and clomid (which I would stay on for a while.) And it worked. Really, really well. I kept track of my blood pressure, if it got high i cut back on the eca, or increased the arimidex, or both. Now, at the time there wasn't anything effective around for prolactin, so maybe today I would add something in if I had the money.

Just because that worked for me doesn't mean it was ideal, or that it was the absolute best I could possibly do. But then, there's no such thing as the perfect cycle. You are clearly (admirably) concerned about side effects, but if you're going to use aas, there are simply going to be side effects. You can prevent some, but you can't escape all of them.

I dont think i am over thinking this at all if you ask me. I never said im super advanced user of aas. I am a first time user and i think starting off low then tapering off is better then vice versa.

My current sarm cycle is my bridge and i am hoping that using test/tren/orals could get me to the place i want. I think the cycle layout is good but not perfect amd thats why i asked the bros to help out

How supreasive is proviron if at all? Do i take it 25mg split dose?

you will be fine with that dosage.you should have no suppression with a low to moderate dose.

To give you an idea its prescribed for low sperm count in mostly older men,

current set up:

1-12 GW 20mg ed
4-12 ostarine 25mg ed
4-12 hcgenerate
4-12 aromasin 12.5 e3d
1-12 n2guard
1-12 yohiflame
1-12 n2burn

my thoughts on adding:

1-12 GW 20mg ed
4-12 ostarine 25mg ed
4-12 hcgenerate
4-12 aromasin 12.5 e3d
1-12 n2guard
1-12 yohiflame
1-12 n2burn
**7-12 proviron 25mg ed**
**13-25 test E 200mg/week**
**12-17 tren a 50mg ed**
**12-25 caber**
**13-25 n2guard**
**13-25 aromasin e3d**
**13-25 hcgenerate**
**22-25 winny 50mg ed?** (maybe)

**25 HCG 1000iu/week (will i need this?)
**26 HCG 2000iu/week
**27 HCG 2000iu/week

pct:8 weeks
1-8 hcgenerate es
1-8 n2guard
1-8 aromasin 12.5 e3d
1-8 clomid 25/25/25/25/25/25/0/0
1-8 ostarine 25mg ed
9-16 gw 20mg ed

any thoughts and comments are appreciated thanks ahead of time.

one of the best cycles I have seen put together. only thing I would do is swap out the hcg for T stack. see my sig for the link and codes

Top Bottom