Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would your ideal size/weight be?

i'm 5'9... i would like to be RIPPED at 185. then when i saw that actually looked like id probly want 20 more lbs

Arabian said:
Im 6,2 225 now and Im getting ready to do a bulker to get up to 245.....

6'2" 220 now. Going to keep eating and lifting till I can't get any bigger. Ideally, I will get to 280 - 300, maintain that for a few years, then slim down to 250-260 around 8% and keep that as long as possible. I want to be walking around at a nice lean 250-260 when I'm in my 50's and 60's. I'm 35 now.

I'm happy at 185. I'd like to be a little leaner, but to lazy to work for it. I'd like to be a bit heavier, but I've seen what happened to those in my family (bad heart genes) who did get heavier (both muscle and fat) and it scares me. So, I'm pretty happy where I am. Now, if I could get stronger...

I'm 6'3, 230ish ripped would be about right. Damn long muscles.

Unfortunately, every time I hit 230 I have to cut down to 205 to get them abs :(

Not many girls posting? Hmmm.
I wanna be back to around 115(i'm short so it's plenty of weight). Had a baby 7 weeks ago and am stalled at 128-130. My goal is 120 by april. I can do it.

See, I always dreamed of walking around at 250-260 at 5'9" ripped. But let me tell you what, I'm almost 260 now(actually 256 as of this morning) and fuck this!! I'm making some good gains but God damn is it hard to bend over or breathe. You walk 50' and your winded. So I got thinking about my heart. It's gotta be under mad stress, even lean at this weight it would take a toll. 220 I could handle and still feel mobile/good.

5'11" 190lb at 8% BF. I go more for the lean look. Currently 185 at around 12%. Hopefully Tren and a super clean diet will get me there.

Right now I'm 6'2" and 308. Ideally at this height i'd be 320-330 and about 10-12% bf.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom