Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would your ideal size/weight be?

abolish the weak said:
See, I always dreamed of walking around at 250-260 at 5'9" ripped. But let me tell you what, I'm almost 260 now(actually 256 as of this morning) and fuck this!! I'm making some good gains but God damn is it hard to bend over or breathe. You walk 50' and your winded. So I got thinking about my heart. It's gotta be under mad stress, even lean at this weight it would take a toll. 220 I could handle and still feel mobile/good.

You're 5'9". I'm 6'2". BIG difference!

chewyxrage said:
I'm 6'3, 230ish ripped would be about right. Damn long muscles.

Unfortunately, every time I hit 230 I have to cut down to 205 to get them abs

So, hit 260, stay there for 6 months, then cut and you'll be 230 ripped.

ceo said:
You're 5'9". I'm 6'2". BIG difference!

So, hit 260, stay there for 6 months, then cut and you'll be 230 ripped.

It's a huge difference, because you can tack on 5-10 lbs of weight for every 1" of additional height. Therefore I could prolly carry this at 6'2" and be comfortbale

Reactions: ceo
i'd add 10-15lbs and be cut

as it is i'm at a low BF, and happy with my body, but in a perfect world that'd be the case. no more than 15lbs though, because even if cut it wouldn't be aesthetic. i have no desire to resemble a mr. o competitor.

In an ideal world where I wouldn't have to maintain a huge drug regime, I'd love to be around 260 at 5'11" and in good cardio shape -- whether that's 15% or 7%, I wouldn't really care, just able to do an easy 8 minute mile with no problem.

In the real world, however, probably a lean 220. The older I've gotten, the more I realize the importance of good cardio health, so I would rather sacrifice some size in order to be able to go up a half-dozen flights of stairs without gasping for breath. It must suck to be Greg Kovacs. There totally exists this healthy middle ground, and he's proof that size isn't the be-all and end-all.

Top Bottom