Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would your ideal size/weight be?

i am 5'10" and 205 as of this morning. Short term I would like to be the same weight just 7% bf instead of 16% bf. Eventually a ripped 240 would look good for my frame. It is hard to really fill out these long ass arms and legs though.

Oh seeing as I forgot we're allowed to our adjust height. I'd go with 6'3 225-230 w/ 8 abs. lol

Haha i was really going to say 135. I want to be so ripped you can see my pancreas secrete insulin!!!

jocephus said:
Haha i was really going to say 135. I want to be so ripped you can see my pancreas secrete insulin!!!

ripped before it was cool :)

left.jpg

abolish the weak said:
I'm 5'9" and my ideal bodyweight shredded would be 220, w/ 20-21" biceps, 28" quads, and a 52-54" chest. Yeah, that'd be pretty sweet. I think I might get there this year, then if I could maintain those stats and work solely on density, maturity, conditioning, I'd be satisfied. Watch, I'll get there and be thinking of a new ideal look.

Im 5'9 and i would love to be 205-210 with ripped abs and be 9%BF im 180 @ 11.4%BF right now but ive yet to do a cycle so i shall see how it goes. Shit i think 195 wouldnt be to bad either lol.

Top Bottom