Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what would 15 weeks of tren do?

OMEGA

what would 15 weeks of tren do?
at 85 mgs everyotherday

the cycle is

Tren only.........and just clomid post cycle?

how long would it take to get test levels back up? aprox?

this is a first cyle by the way

and not for me.

what do you think?
:)

Well I wouldn't use tren for a first cycle.

After six weeks the gains from tren would probably begin to subside dramatically. 15 weeks IMO is far too long. If your friend wants to do a long cycle then change the steroids every six weeks.

I also wouldn't take tren by itself - stack it with winny to help prevent gyno. These two drugs have a synergystic effect for muscle gain too. If your friend doesn't use a little test also, his sex drive will probably suffer and he may experience depression as a consequence of low test. levels.

If he does take tren it would be better to take 40mg every day. With tren, daily injections are best because it is so short acting.

I think he'd better do a little more research.

Best of luck.

Last edited:
I dont see a problem with tren for a first cycle and your dose isnt large by any means. 15 weeks is a bit long though in my book. I would start with 8-10, specially if all your using is tren.

I got a friend currently running 400mg tren ED.

I'll comment on your post-cycle question frist.... After being on Tren for 4 months, you'll be shut down like never before. You're going to need a lot more than Clomid to preserve your gains. I think you'll need MINIMUM 2 months supplementation of Nolva, Clomid, and Liquidex. In the middle of those 2 months, you'll have to do 15 000IU of HCG over a 3 week period.

Now as far as your 15 weeks on Tren question... PM BigAndy and ask him about that. I suspect he'll tell ya you're out to lunch. In addition to that, he'll let you know the problems you'll run into if you run it like that.

Why do you want to run a TREN only cycle, especially for that long?

Zyglamail said:
I dont see a problem with tren for a first cycle and your dose isnt large by any means. 15 weeks is a bit long though in my book. I would start with 8-10, specially if all your using is tren.

I got a friend currently running 400mg tren ED.

400mg/day!! That's nuts. Let us know how that goes for your friend.

just run 2 kits for six weeks at 75mg ed. if this is your first cycle, a 20lbd gain is not uncommon, especially on fina. be sure to take vitex!

Omega I think you have a little crush on me?

Id would ask Fonz or E2 really I believe Fonz ran 44 weeks of tren as one of his first cycles and E2 has done 3 ccs ed and spends months on tren...

does your girlfriend relize your obsession with me? and don't waste board space.

I would suggest

HCG
Clomid
Clen
Creatine
Glutamine
Chasteberry Vitex
Maca
Liquidex
Vit C
B-12 injections

now stop being an ass and wasteing board space...

BTW there is no need for novla since it does not covert to estrogen

and finally 150mgs a day does some sick things to the human body

Top Bottom