Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What will cause the extinction of humans?

IhateOsama said:
Asteroid or sun if humans don't leave earth in time.

Yes, I am curious as to who Russian Power is. You know FAR TOO MUCH ABOUT ME, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU AND RUSSIAN POWER ARE LINKED. PM me IhateOsama, because if you are, or know of Russian Power, I want to know what the hell all that source crap you gave me was about. Don't post shit like that, please. Thank you.

Yes, I am curious as to who Russian Power is. You know FAR TOO MUCH ABOUT ME, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU AND RUSSIAN POWER ARE LINKED. PM me IhateOsama, because if you are, or know of Russian Power, I want to know what the hell all that source crap you gave me was about. Don't post shit like that, please. Thank you.

Sorry I don't post source posts. Nor would I PM any Source info. I dont know what you are talking about? I dont know who Russian Power is either. I thought he was you or maybe Terranoble, but I guess I was wrong. Maybe he is MassiveGunz? He has dissapered lately. Either way it does not really matter to me. But if I find out I will let you know.

Last edited:
HUMANS WILL ALWAYS BE HERE. IT'S THE EVILDOERS THAT WILL PERISH.

Top Bottom