Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What will cause the extinction of humans?

Fast Twitch Fiber

It's guaranteed that we will become extinct eventually. It's happened to about 99.9% of the species that have ever lived on this planet. What will be the cause? Will we kill ourselves off? Disease? Famine? Or will we last until the sun goes supernova?

I say pollution to the point the earth is inhabitable or war because all people want to do is cause harm to other anymore

I think we're different than most species in the sence that we have the ability to control our environment.

The nukes will get us though...damn those nukes.

poutine

gymrat said:
I think we're different than most species in the sence that we have the ability to control our environment.

The nukes will get us though...damn those nukes.

I don't think we have that much control of our environment. What about a killer asteroid? Not much we can do about that (unless we have Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck to save us)

I think the odds of being wiped out with nukes are pretty high. Those jihad motherfuckers wanting nukes scares the hell out of me. Who knows what type of weapon will be developed in the future that may be even worse than nukes.

Top Bottom