Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What was your favorite wrestling moments?

tomlays

I'll always remember the day the undertaker put the ultimate warrior in a casket on Paul Bearer's show.

have you forgotten this one?

It was at the survivor series. The wwf promised us a big surprise; there was a gigantic egg and told us that we'll find out who is hidden in the egg throughout the night. Everybody was expecting a huge return or something special. But in the end, a bird mascot came out of the egg and tried to entertain the crowd; the people looked shocked. They didn't know what to think; it was so ridiculous.

One more great wrestling moment is when the undertaker met the bossman at WM15. The end of the match was really phat! The crowd was stunned and quiet. The bossman was hooked by a rope wich was tied at top of the cell and the cell went up. It's like the undertaker was killing the big bossman. I think he missed his shot; because BBM has returned.

Roddy Piper busting Snuka up with a cocanut.

Orndorff piledriving Hogan.

tomlays said:
I'll always remember the day the undertaker put the ultimate warrior in a casket on Paul Bearer's show.

i remember well when he did that too Hulk Hogan on the brother love show. thats onw of the things i remember most.

I also remember when Hogan lifted Earthquake over his head..exellent.

And the royal rumble when Hogan and the warrior were the two standing in theend..and they just raised each others hands. i was just a kid back then, and i guess wrestling has a deeper impact on me than now...offcourse..i havent been able to watch any wrestling for a long while..due to where i live :bawling:

of the newer things i remember when Sting came back..when goldberg went up against the NWO, and the first time GOldberg and Hogan was in the ring togheter. i also remember when chuck norris and Jean CLaude Van Damme jumped in the ring to help Goldberg. or when Macho man got his limo filled with sevage.

there's too many for me to list, plus I keep forgetting them. a memorable moment for me was when the NWO was formed, and I recall Jim Ross and Tony Shevane screaming like women at the end of the show "We gotta go folks!!!! This is incredible!!!!" But then again those guys always were yelling at the end of each show.

The Nature Boy said:
there's too many for me to list, plus I keep forgetting them. a memorable moment for me was when the NWO was formed, and I recall Jim Ross and Tony Shevane screaming like women at the end of the show "We gotta go folks!!!! This is incredible!!!!" But then again those guys always were yelling at the end of each show.

Oh hell... back when Crockett owned the group, every show ended with those kind of remarks. Remember how something dramatic would happen, they showed the first two seconds of it, the screen would go dark while the Jim Crockett credits came up, but you still had sound for an extra 20 seconds or so.....

"oh Tony, look Tony. ... oh my god, did you see that??? he's got, oh my god Tony, hes got..... LOOK, OH MY GOD IT;S.. LOOK WHO IS COMING THROUGH THE CURTAIN... IT'S......"

Anal AssPlorer said:

Oh hell... back when Crockett owned the group, every show ended with those kind of remarks. Remember how something dramatic would happen, they showed the first two seconds of it, the screen would go dark while the Jim Crockett credits came up, but you still had sound for an extra 20 seconds or so.....

"oh Tony, look Tony. ... oh my god, did you see that??? he's got, oh my god Tony, hes got..... LOOK, OH MY GOD IT;S.. LOOK WHO IS COMING THROUGH THE CURTAIN... IT'S......"

Ha ha! I do remember. It kind of sucked. I remember Scott Hall almost throwing himself on a garage door. It was the ugliest thing I've seen on Tv by a professionnal wrestler; another wrestler was supposed to throw him but Hall litteraly jumped before the guy made the move.

Top Bottom