Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to start with?

Matt@Farmer214

I’m 38 about 5’10” 210lbs 10-15% body fat.

I have been taking testosterone for years since I have low testosterone. I took deca last September for 8 weeks at low doses just to heal my tendon Beckie tore my distal bicep tendon last March.
Now I’m thinking of running another cycle. I got some primobolan and just started last week but the more I look into it on here it seems it need to be stacked? I have seen on other sites that Dbol,deca, and test are a good beginning cycle? I want more mass should I just ditch the primo and start a different cycle? Also what is a good PCT for someone like me that has to take testosterone bi week anyways?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

PCT is not required when you are on TRT sir. As Dylan pointed out, that is a very large gap in what you think your body fat is. You should post a picture so we can help you out on that

I had a chance and actually checked it early and I’m 12% right now. What do y’all think about the primo? Should I try the other cycle for mass?

How much primo? How much test? I would prob just turn up the heat and finish out, add mast

I’m 38 about 5’10” 210lbs 10-15% body fat.

I have been taking testosterone for years since I have low testosterone. I took deca last September for 8 weeks at low doses just to heal my tendon Beckie tore my distal bicep tendon last March.
Now I’m thinking of running another cycle. I got some primobolan and just started last week but the more I look into it on here it seems it need to be stacked? I have seen on other sites that Dbol,deca, and test are a good beginning cycle? I want more mass should I just ditch the primo and start a different cycle? Also what is a good PCT for someone like me that has to take testosterone bi week anyways?

You are doing the right thing.

Primobolan stacks well with testosterone enanthate

400mgs primobolan
250mgs testosterone enanthate
30 mgs anavar
7 capsn n2guard

PCT you do need it
nolvadex
clomid
n2generate es

I had a chance and actually checked it early and I’m 12% right now. What do y’all think about the primo? Should I try the other cycle for mass?

primo is always worth a shot, but its pricey .. use domestic supply

Top Bottom