Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to run with Test Prop?

Billy Beverly

I am starting to design my summer cycle and was wondering what to run with test prop this spring/summer. Tren is out of the question, I can't handle the sides. I also wasn't a big fan of Stanazol. I was cramping a lot even with an increase of my H20 intake. I have been reading up on Primo and think this maybe a good option for me. I am also prone to gyno side effects and from what I have read, primo will help with this.

Stats
30yrs
6ft
230lbs

I have never run that combo myself, but I've heard prop/primo is pretty sweeeeeeeeet...

~EZ

for summer id run test/masteron stack'

shit makes you look liek a sexy cunt

^^^this! Prop & mast A for 8 weeks= lean, vascular, sexy dry gains to bad you can't tolerate tren cause if u added train a to that you'd have pre contest shredded stack.

I am starting to design my summer cycle and was wondering what to run with test prop this spring/summer. Tren is out of the question, I can't handle the sides. I also wasn't a big fan of Stanazol. I was cramping a lot even with an increase of my H20 intake. I have been reading up on Primo and think this maybe a good option for me. I am also prone to gyno side effects and from what I have read, primo will help with this.

Stats
30yrs
6ft
230lbs

PRIMO,,MASTERON,,,or some NPP?

prop/npp

does it have to be prop/npp or can it be straight gp deca with prop? npp is Nandrolone Decanoate right? isnt that deca? like same as gp deca or different?

does it have to be prop/npp or can it be straight gp deca with prop? npp is Nandrolone Decanoate right? isnt that deca? like same as gp deca or different?

No. NPP is Nandrolone PhenylPropionate. A fast acting type of deca. Is like comparing Test prop with test enanthate or cypionate. If you're gonna use deca, then it goes better with enanthate or sustanon. But that all depends on your cycle plans and goals.

Top Bottom