Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to mix creatine with??

ive herd something about there is a diffrence between mixxing creatine with white grape juice opposed to regular grape juice

postworkout i am goign to use what i stated above..

but im still looking for a formula for pre-werkout
1 hour before

Why would you take Creatine before a workout? Provided that you have already loaded your muscles should be essentially saturated with the creatine. Thus, the only times you should need Creatine is once a day on non-training days for maintenance, usually done first thing in the morn. when insulin sensitivity is higher, and post-workout when you have used up some of the creatine during the workout (which is also a time when you insulin sensitivity is high). You should also take it in the morning on training days. Other than that you should not really take it at any other time. Think about it, if your muscles are already saturated with it, how is taking some going to help before a workout. Unless you feel you'll get better results by taking it before a workout rather than the morning as a maintenance dose? Though everything I have read says to take it in the morning not before a workout.

FWIW, grape juice is 50% glucose, 50% fructose, so your okay with it. Buy some dextrose if you must, or check out the maltofern at the protein factory.

i have seen better results splitting, 5grams before and 5 grams after,

maybe ill try to the morning though...
whould i take this before, afterbreakfast? with breakfast???'
im not going to load/.. but i am comming off dimaxx

Why wouldn't you load? Sure you'll gain about the same amount of weight over time, but you will gain more strength and maybe a little size with loading. Initially you'll gain your strength from increasing the size suddenly of your muscle and attaining better leverage. However, since you are using more weight your muscles should hypertrophy more and give you more strength. I think it is very important to load as it will maximize the gains from creatine.

As far as when to take it. Take it before breakfast with some carbs as indicated earlier. I have also read a study that protein in conjunction with carbs helps to bring more creatine up to your muscles. They did not used to think this but it has been shown to be otherwise. So mixing it in water will work, if your breakfast contains enough protein and carbs w/o much fat.

You should consume anywhere from 5-10 grams of creatine immediatly after your workout. It deosn matter what type of juice you mix it with as long as you mix it with a good amount of simple carbs (although it dissolves best in grapejuice). You should combine it with folic acid, glutamine, taurine, and vandyle sulfate. This is what they call a creaglutamine cocktail.:D

Top Bottom