Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to mix creatine with??

rgosit

i just ordered prolab creapure.. and i was wondering what i should mix it with to get the best results and what times to take it...

in the past i have seen the best results with 5 grams before w\out and 5 after.

suggestions??

The shit is cheap now so take it a twice a day with anything. I prefer a sugar type drink.

I like to take it with grape juice as well or I just order the grape punch flavor of PVL CRE X-12 and it has 6 grams of creatine and 40 carbs per 1 scoop serving, great for a post workout drink.

M18

juice + creatine

In my opinion, I am not trying to cause a big argument but when I took creatine with juice I didnt absorb as much as I thought I was. I figured oh yeah grape juice thats what the bottle says thats what the dick at GNC says. But when I read more and more and more about creatine absorption and the way that it spikes your insulin I have realized that creatine YES should be taken immediately after working out, with high-glycemic simple sugars. (ex- Gatorade, etc.) That way your getting your simple sugars, without the fructuse that will make you fat. I have a bunch of articles that explain this in great detail and if any are interested I will post them on here but the bottom line is creatine + simple sugars (not fruit juice, fructose) immediately following your workout.

i am intrested in ur articles..

i was thinkning about taking 5 grams prewerkout in grape juice, by itself or maybe with glutamine cause i plan on taking both before i workout..
i herd gluatmine helps it absorb..dont kno if that is correct

and i was also resently told that a good idea was to mix my creatine and glutamine with my protein postworkout??

what do u guys thinkabout that??

5 grams creatine 5 gram glutamiune 2 servings of whey
2 cups of milk and a banana???

5 grams creatine 5 gram glutamiune 2 servings of whey
2 cups of milk and a banana

Thats definitely a good postworkout shake in my opinion... maybe a little bit more carbs depending on your bodyweight. Postworkout I take in around 50g of high-glycemic carbs and 20g of whey protein, along with 5g creatine + 5g glutamine. :D

maxellyz said:
buy caps , problem solved ;) ;)

that's not the point bro. caps vs. powder don't matter, it's about absorbtion.

IMHO: 100g dextrose or plain old table sugar with 25-50g of whey protein post workout ONLY for the avg. 200lb bodybuilder.

"loading" or other times should be with some simple sugars (fructose is a strange sugar, do some reading on it before you gobble up fruit or fruit juice with creatine) fruit= fiber+fructose. fruit= fructose.

the liver must convert fructose in-to glycogen etc.

Top Bottom