Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to eat post-contest?

For JuicyGirl

Hey JuicyGirl!

Thanks for the advice and support. I'm making a vow to myself that I won't slide too much after my show. I did about 3 months of strict dieting last year for a fitness show and rebounded in a major way!!!! I was paying for the increase in weight and BF for a long and painful period, and I don't want to go through that again. Let's just say, I learned that you can't suddenly eat tons of carbs after doing the high-protein, low-carb thing for that long.

Where was your show? And how did you do? I've never done figure, and I've got a lot of questions. What would you say was the average BF of most of the competitors? Mine's in the 12% range, and I was told that should be fine. :confused:

It was a show in So Cal. I came in 2nd out of about 20 competitiors. My bodyfat was about 10%. I stepped on stage at 5'7" 133lbs.

Your maintenance of 40/40/20 sounds great. You will still gain some weight but you cannot expect to stay in contest condition year-round.

I personally start feeling fat once I hit about 14%. I am now around 15% at 139 lbs:) So you can tell I rebounded in a not so good way. My clothes from last summer are snug and its not so fun.

If you can control yourself please do because you'll have to either be fat and happy or work it off later.

Email me if you want more details.

Hey Chabbah!

Knock em dead today!

It took me a while to get back to you on email because Hushmail has been down. When I went to send you a reply it gave me error messages several times. I hope my email to you arrived.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND DON'T FALL OFF YOUR HIGH HEELS YOU SEXY THING!

Keep us posted

All I can say is, I survived!! I didn't win a thing, but the competition was heavy and hard to beat. I was depressed for a good day following the show, but I'm starting to come out of my funk. Thanks all for the support and advice.

Anyway, now I have to figure out why I look so flat. :( I mean, yeah, I did the usual post-contest pig out (chicken wings & french fries, wine coolers, and chocolate cake), but I've eaten clean yesterday and today and had lots of water to flush away the cheat foods. Help, anyone? My abs look like crap! I'm going on vacation this weekend and want to look good again.

Top Bottom