Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to do?

Dk350

What would you do If your on a cycle of Test C and Beastdrol and your taking Aromasin 12.5 mg eod during the whole cycle, but you start getting symptoms of gyno?

ok and if I start the letro, should I taper my dosage in the pyramid style and for how long?

Start running Letrozole at .25 and greater immediately. I have outlined a table for you below.

Day 1: .25mg letro
Day 2: .50mg letro
Day 3: 1.0mg letro
Day 4: 1.5mg letro
Day 5: 2.0mg letro
Day 6: 2.5mg letro **

You want to remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion. This is a very common problem and you are not alone. I typically run .25 as a maintenance dose. Good luck to you

I'm half-way thru the same cycle, I use forma-stanzol since my first pin and it's been working beautifully

Sent from my iPhone punk!

I have already existing gyno and have some letro on hand. Ive had the gyno for 3 years. Could this dosage table work for me? Or is it already too late

Start running Letrozole at .25 and greater immediately. I have outlined a table for you below.

Day 1: .25mg letro
Day 2: .50mg letro
Day 3: 1.0mg letro
Day 4: 1.5mg letro
Day 5: 2.0mg letro
Day 6: 2.5mg letro **

You want to remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion. This is a very common problem and you are not alone. I typically run .25 as a maintenance dose. Good luck to you

Wow, thanks for the help this is exactly what I needed. :D

I'm half-way thru the same cycle, I use forma-stanzol since my first pin and it's been working beautifully

Sent from my iPhone punk!

I also have formstanzol, but I was saving that to use with my PCT. What are you running for PCT Deej?

Top Bottom