Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What To do when your hooked?

ipod700

I have been working out for 5 years, I ran a couple cycles of, IDS Tabs, Beastdrol, Katanadrol.....The problem is, I am hooked on "instant results" when I am not running any cycles, working out just isnt the same.....Do I need rapid detox?

Nah not rapid detox, just need to remember why you got in the gym. For fitness and the love of iron.

You are going to KILL your liver using oral products for so long and so often.

Stop right now.

!

Rapid Detox lol

Dude, it's a mental weakness you have that you need to work on controlling and getting over. Everyone wants RIGHT NOW results but you also need to remind yourself about safety and overall health not just adding a couple lbs.

-Legacy

I can quit right now if I want.... Really I don't do that much.... Doesn't addiction mean you have a problem? I don't have a problem so I'm not addicted.... Use Test and then post...

Give yourself a boost safely. Do a cycle of UNLEASHED, BRIDGE, GEAR, HCGenerate and BIG BLAST. Believe me...you'll feel jacked. And it's healthy.

I can quit right now if I want.... Really I don't do that much.... Doesn't addiction mean you have a problem? I don't have a problem so I'm not addicted.... Use Test and then post...

The words of a addict. This is coming from an addict bro. I am a addict of all i do. Work, steroids, knowledge beer you name it and I am addicted to it. I get addicted to all i do.

Slow ya roll bro and do what is right at all times. Get addicted to the life stile and learn to live buy it. Live by the standards and the right standards. Always take a few months off between orals my friend.

Haven't done anything in about 4 months. But I know when I am done my cycle. The next couple of months just don't cut it, all I can think about is what I am going to do next.

Do NOT abuse orals bro.

Your liver needs a break.

Stop right now or we'll need an intervention.

!

how about a detailed cycle history before we condemn this guys liver?

how did you run beast and what were your gains?

moar info op

Top Bottom