Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to do when everything irritates you.....

Oh wow, that is just awesome mommalu!!!! I just love it! And all of the Koy fish you have!!!!! OMG.... did it come with the house like that or did you do that?

Oh wow, that is just awesome mommalu!!!! I just love it! And all of the Koy fish you have!!!!! OMG.... did it come with the house like that or did you do that?

Thank you Melaina, Hubby & I put it in back in 2000. It was a bare slate with no plants and no flagstone. Over the years I just keep adding to it and enjoying every single minute of it. It really is relaxing.

I had a 55 gal. tank with Angels in it for years. I loved just sitting and watching them. We moved to AZ and I couldn't bring it with me so - no more fishies.

My parents had a garden pond with koi. Some were over a foot long. Those guys are EXPENSIVE!!! .....and yes, very relaxing to watch. I envy you! :)

I had a 55 gal. tank with Angels in it for years. I loved just sitting and watching them. We moved to AZ and I couldn't bring it with me so - no more fishies.

My parents had a garden pond with koi. Some were over a foot long. Those guys are EXPENSIVE!!! .....and yes, very relaxing to watch. I envy you! :)

WOW! That's beautiful! You scooter-trash shore gots some purtee fish!

Good to see you round Mommalu! :heart: Hope all is well with you.
Hey BM~ I'm doing great!! Yes, I'm still around, following the posts but don't post allot myself.
Workouts are still going strong(and will continue) It's a lifestyle change that I am loving!!:heart:

Top Bottom