Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What supplament made you shake your head, and what sup made you go wow!!!

I love people that do the work for me :heart:

Your the man bro, thx for the studies. I cant flame monohydrate because i have never taken it, just read it was garbage. I just dont want to bloat, but obviously that hasnt been an issue with test/dbol so i guess it wont be much diff with some creatine.

What is the best kind? Hook a brotha up

to avoid bloat, you can simply avoid the loading phase. Start out at 5 grams a day and maintain that for an extended period of time. Some people cycle 2 months on / 1 month off / 2 months on... etc.

The best creatine, IMO, is any micronized creatine (prolab/higherpower)

to avoid bloat, you can simply avoid the loading phase. Start out at 5 grams a day and maintain that for an extended period of time. Some people cycle 2 months on / 1 month off / 2 months on... etc.

The best creatine, IMO, is any micronized creatine (prolab/higherpower)

Thanksbro I am doing that and I know you are right because of your beastly avatar

seriously though i am doing this for sure!

Dislikes:
creatine monohydrate
SuperJunk250 Makes me shit
Cell-tech hardcore (Yes a Muscle tech product)
1 AD (cramped me up)

Protein bars from needto
Protein powder from just build
AMP02 Kicks ass
Whiteflood (Second for a NO product)
Dieselbolan
Beastdrol (I have used Monsterdrol from just add, and loved it)

Overall I have to say it is a toss up for Diesel and Beast. As I have posted before, I used the original Monster and loved it. And from what I know, it was Needto that created it.
So as I have not ran Beast yet, I'm sure it will give me time to question weather I like Diesel or Beast more. Right not it is Diesel, with supp911 protein, and AMP02.

Do you feel like you were just as hard using the Diesel as Monsterdrol? Any extra water weight gain vs. Monsterdrol? I am about to start one or the other. I have used Monsterdrol a few times and love it but have both Beast and Diesel on hand and thinking of trying Diesel this time.

lol i know right? its like bird-flu on steriods :biggrin:

lmao... it's a pretty ridiculously jacked hawk :)

It's my alma mater's mascot on D-bawl ;)

Do you feel like you were just as hard using the Diesel as Monsterdrol? Any extra water weight gain vs. Monsterdrol? I am about to start one or the other. I have used Monsterdrol a few times and love it but have both Beast and Diesel on hand and thinking of trying Diesel this time.

Few guys are using 2 caps of each for 4-6 weeks. Great results with that. :evil::evil:

You won't get as hard because beastdrol will dry you out, but dieselbolan will not give you excessive bloat. It just won;t harden you up as much as beastdrol will. You will probably look a little bit fuller on dieselbolan.

Top Bottom