Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what stage do you start to lose muscle?

E

Elite_Fry

in regards to your diet is there anyway to predict in wot your diet needs to get to for when you start losing muscle?

You start to lose muscle at the same time that fat loss slows and you start to get more cravings, both are the result of low leptin levels.

so for me 2 keep my muscle im gonna have to keep eating 6 meals a day for the rest of my life?

NO. Eating 6 meals a day has little to do with preserving muscle. 3-4 meals would work just as well for 99% of the population.

The leptin issue can be dealt with by high carb/low fat "refeed" days. Most people dont realize that "cheating" in high gi carbs can produce better results than dieting hardcore for long periods of time.

1gram per lb. of bodyweight is a good estimate and easy to follow. Once could get by actually w/ even less, more like .8g per lb. of lean body mass, but the 1g per lb. is simple and effective, especially since its hard to get a real accurate bodyfat measurement.

1 gram per lb is too much protein.High protein diets are not healthy.1 gram per kilogram is prett much enpough.You should up protein only while cutting keepeng your carbs at 50 5...dont go less then 50

Top Bottom