Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What say you on this cycle ?

I like shorter cycles, too....maybe prop with var @ the end?

Your right I hate long cycles I don't know why but I hate it the problem is that there is a drugs that need to run longer

Sent from my GT-I9295 using EliteFitness

Dude your goal is merely to gain LBM, you really don't need so many compounds. Its like a trend now, more compounds the better. However like most trends, it doesn't stand the test of time.

You got this cycle from someone else which means you probably have not cycled much before. Stick to basics man:

Week1-10 Test P 100-150mg EOD
Week 1-10 Anavar @50mg daily

If you don't mind water retention and have a few cycles under your belt add NPP @ 100mg EOD

If you are hardcore, try Tren Ace EOD at 75mg

Add Caber or Pramie if you are hitting 19nor

No need to go any higher for some LBM. Over and above is just overkill

dude your goal is merely to gain lbm, you really don't need so many compounds. Its like a trend now, more compounds the better. However like most trends, it doesn't stand the test of time.

You got this cycle from someone else which means you probably have not cycled much before. Stick to basics man:

Week1-10 test p 100-150mg eod
week 1-10 anavar @50mg daily

if you don't mind water retention and have a few cycles under your belt add npp @ 100mg eod

if you are hardcore, try tren ace eod at 75mg

add caber or pramie if you are hitting 19nor

no need to go any higher for some lbm. Over and above is just overkill

+1

Top Bottom