Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what part of your body do u hate?

gymnyc

i hate my stomach and love my arms :)

attachment.php

i'd have to say my legs look like shit, but im workin hard on em now... and my lower chest is laggin behind, but im also concentrating on that:)... gotta agree w/ a on the arms tho:)

i love my calves, and my triceps...my biceps are medium.
I have no bodypart i hate, as i have no trouble at all putting on mass. i just need to cut right now, and ill look great.

oh yeah and gymnyc, i received your spam email advertising your website.
All fine and dandy, but try adding some genuine content to the site ! Im for real, i aint fucking with you.
It's got very little! I understand you may be just starting, but don't advertise until it is COMPLETE.

the design however is very appealing.

peace ;)

the whole damn thing. but what i *really* hate? my nearly invisible calves. won't grow one millimeter even with me training them 3X a week HEAVY (1 and 2 times didn't work either.) of course my butt and abs, both too fat, and the rest of me too skinny and bony. i look like a damn beach ball on stilts. training 6 years and still under weight. Only thing i ever gained was a gut. My arms and back, though, have shown some improvement, and weight training did give me the strength that made the rest of my life easier, so i continue to do it.

whynelle, no wonder you have such skinny calves! you give them NO TIME TO REST!!! YOU MUST REST!! TRAIN one bodypart once a week.

you have alot to learn on training and diet by the looks of it! Stick around!

my arms lag like no other....my bi's are retarded weak. my upper chest was lagging badly until i start hitting it hard. my ass is big from squatting but that doesn't bother me too much. my forearms suck a nut. legs and calves are good though.

Top Bottom