Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What other EF user names have you had? This is getting confusing.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
So many people have changed their user names
 
dont ask sorearms
 
I think Plornive is still here somewhere under a different name, but I haven't recognized any posts as being his.
 
BUBBLES said:
Yasmina and EIG

What? I knew you were Yasmina but you are joking about EIG?
 
s w o l e

who remembers that one?
 
BUBBLES said:
I'm not gay and/or a man.

:worried:

Biteme I fooled you all didn't I?;)

Looking like that, you can fool me all you want. BB you lucky bastard. ;)
 
victoria978 said:
I used to post as Virgingrl1

Please oh please. Never take down your gallery. It can relieve depression.
 
biteme said:
Please oh please. Never take down your gallery. It can relieve depression.
Which one? I have pics that still exist in my old handle. I'm going to assume you mean my more current pics because the old ones are HORRIBLE!! I can't beleive someone rated "rear end" a 10! It was not even close to "camel toe.." or "rear end 2"
 
victoria978 said:
Which one? I have pics that still exist in my old handle. I'm going to assume you mean my more current pics because the old ones are HORRIBLE!! I can't beleive someone rated "rear end" a 10! It was not even close to "camel toe.." or "rear end 2"

Ive only seen the ones you have up now and like Mick Jagger said, they make a dead man cum. A woman with a body like that deserves appreciation because it doesn't come easy.
 
biteme said:
Ive only seen the ones you have up now and like Mick Jagger said, they make a dead man cum. A woman with a body like that deserves appreciation because it doesn't come easy.
Awww, thanks biteme! :heart: I'm off season now though, gotta get my "a" game back. I gained a few winter pounds. Not much, but I don't like it anyway.
 
I had another alter i used to bust scammers behind pms Hurricane man got the shit bombed out of me on the board
It was fun while it lasted.

RADAR
 
bikinimom/Beached Whale/Werd/BIKINIMOM

I only used the alters to "hide" from my ex. There were enough hints in my posting to let the regular posters on the site know who I was.
 
BIKINIMOM said:
bikinimom/Beached Whale/Werd/BIKINIMOM

I only used the alters to "hide" from my ex. There were enough hints in my posting to let the regular posters on the site know who I was.
I & the World, Thank You.....
 
BIKINIMOM said:
bikinimom/Beached Whale/Werd/BIKINIMOM

I only used the alters to "hide" from my ex. There were enough hints in my posting to let the regular posters on the site know who I was.

Hints? You couldn't hide that personality behind an actual beached whale!
 
Longhorn85 said:
Hints? You couldn't hide that personality behind an actual beached whale!
that's pretty fuckin' funny shit. my keyboard literally got cold & i smelled roasted almonds whenever that freak posted.....
 
humantarget said:
that's pretty fuckin' funny shit. my keyboard literally got cold & i smelled roasted almonds whenever that freak posted.....

Be honest now... you mean you got a stiffy and you began to drool all over yourself!



;)
 
I am going to change my name to Burt_Reynolds_Mustache. I can't think of anything gayer than that.
 
AAP said:
I am going to change my name to Burt_Reynolds_Mustache. I can't think of anything gayer than that.

Go with his partner Dom Deluise, I think he is gayer
domdeluise1.jpg
 
Well, for starters I was, oh wait, I still have the same name

Whiskey
 
Bigdawg1468, Dawgmo, The Bigdawg


well there was the night BRR was hammered where I think I was lil puppy for a few hours.
 
BIKINIMOM said:
She was some wierd ass broad that brought some REALLY ODD drama to the boards... You really had to feel sorry for her because she was that dumb.


Then I can think of several other people that must be her alters then. I never paid any attention to her when she was around.
 
AAP said:
Then I can think of several other people that must be her alters then. I never paid any attention to her when she was around.

LOL You really missed out. At first we all thought she was another member just playing. But then we all realized she truly was THAT vacuous! :worried:
 
RADAR said:
I had another alter i used to bust scammers behind pms Hurricane man got the shit bombed out of me on the board
It was fun while it lasted.

RADAR

I would never do such a thing.
 
gjohnson5
 
Top Bottom