Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What old forum members would you like to see back?

Please stfu

Ah shiat my dear brother! I was just pulling their chains for a sec. I didn't mean any harm. I'm kinda that way with my joking. Sorry if I went to far. Will and can you forgive me my dearest brah? I really for sho do not have anything better to do right now, serious!

Anyway, I know you all are kewl! I hope I haven't burnt any bridges, yet? Are we good or not, my dearest bro?:worried::rose::coffee::biggrin:

I wasn't attacking you at all. Wtf is wrong with you? Now you're making yourself look like an ass who is bordering on the paranoid side. I gave you a straight up answer. Some of us have been around a long time, in the game even longer. When someone comes around talking about cops, it's a red flag. Go have that convo in the aas forum and see how it goes. I dare you! Meanwhile, lower the tren dude and back the fuck off.

Chill babe! Read the other two post made to the bro's. I'm with ya hun, oh god ole mighty am I with ya! Listen, I like the fire you bring. So much so, I would like to have a cup o coffee if its in your better interest, what do ya say. I live in tally,fl, the good ole south. Now if you are taken,which I don't see how not, so what. I'm sure I've got more. If you do have another, when you've had enough, lets get our game on, k? BTW, if that's u in the avi, yum!

And another BTW, sweetie, I don't need steroids, I'm a man without! Tren? Damm it man, you don't want me to do tren or test, shiat! You guys would have a time with me.

Back on subject: Let me know on the cup of coffee if you are available. However, I do not encourage cheating, so don't do it. Just get rid of him and guaranteed I can do better.

If you're a cop, someone should slap a little sense into you.

If some local cop (the only ones that would give a fuck) spent time baiting someone into buying a couple vials they should be fired on the spot for picking the mentally handicapped.

*on...jethro

Chill babe! Read the other two post made to the bro's. I'm with ya hun, oh god ole mighty am I with ya! Listen, I like the fire you bring. So much so, I would like to have a cup o coffee if its in your better interest, what do ya say. I live in tally,fl, the good ole south. Now if you are taken,which I don't see how not, so what. I'm sure I've got more. If you do have another, when you've had enough, lets get our game on, k? BTW, if that's u in the avi, yum!

And another BTW, sweetie, I don't need steroids, I'm a man without! Tren? Damm it man, you don't want me to do tren or test, shiat! You guys would have a time with me.

Back on subject: Let me know on the cup of coffee if you are available. However, I do not encourage cheating, so don't do it. Just get rid of him and guaranteed I can do better.

Yeah we're cool, totally trust you now.

PM me your contact info and address and we'll do a drug deal.

Top Bottom