Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What old forum members would you like to see back?

I stopped reading after the 6th misspelled word. You just butchered the English language in your paranoid rambling.

Also, I'm an informant. Lick my nuts.

LMAO! You all are fucking pricks. This is obviousness cop world. LOL. What you are trying to pull here is what is called reverse psychology. I'm surprised you haven't banned me yet.

You got to be kidding me that people don't get propositioned on here, via PM. Yet, you make the stupid comment of trying to claim that it's just to far fetched for there to be cops and chicken shit informants on here trying to set people up. It don't make a damn to them how small the amount, it is a federal offense regardless. Sure, they will let the small fish slide when NECESSARY, HOWEVER, THEY STILL HAVE THAT MF'S INFO AT THAT POINT. Also, they will see if he/she is doing more and if they are, then they pop their ass so they can set up the bigger fish. Don't try and tell me that they (chicken shit informants and cops), don't bust the little people to get to the big. Again, sure they let select people by their little shit, etc., however, that still doesn't mean they are not prevalent on these boards and are not keeping track of those dumb sob's.

Now, with all of you trying to make this into a fiasco, and make me out to be the bad guy, and for what, just because I ask a legit question regarding the presents of cops, informants (chicken shit breed) on this board should not warrant such a hard core attack on the individual wanting to know how you are taking care of this shit. It's a legit question for anyone frequenting the board and any other of its nature. This shows that you are either stupid or protecting. Which is it?

I wasn't attacking you at all. Wtf is wrong with you? Now you're making yourself look like an ass who is bordering on the paranoid side. I gave you a straight up answer. Some of us have been around a long time, in the game even longer. When someone comes around talking about cops, it's a red flag. Go have that convo in the aas forum and see how it goes. I dare you! Meanwhile, lower the tren dude and back the fuck off.

True. Isn't this a legit question tho? Why the flak? Isn't this shit a controlled substance? Why does this question warrant such a poor reception? And you know as well as I know, there ARE cops and informants, etc on here. Doesn't matter open source or not. It's ALL easy when you have there authority and power.

Case scenario caligirl. What if I turn out to be a cop. I end up selling to someone, and yes they CAN do that to you. How in the hell would you know before hand?

Please stfu

I stopped reading after the 6th misspelled word. You just butchered the English language in your paranoid rambling.

Also, I'm an informant. Lick my nuts.

What nuts? You steroid eating piece of dripping left over cum from a Chinese gang bang of a cunt. BAWHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

*lol* Just kidding brah! Aint nothing but a thang. Listen, I was just ah joking around my bro. No harm no foul. Right? Can everyone forgive and forget? I like to give the board a little spice. Now that you trust me, lets wheel and deal as usual, capiche? :biggrin::cool::supercool:rose:

Top Bottom