Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What old forum members would you like to see back?

I'm not an old forum member, however, I would like to see this board get rid of the nay Sayers, and it be nothing but bro's who want to do the real deal. Get rid of the po po and the informants, if possible, and it be just hardcore, protein eaten, carb engulfing, good fat consuming, steroid out to the fucking max, bros! No goddamn po po or any other piece of worthless shit who wants to rat on a muther fuker and put him in jail for doing the juice!

Just my HUMBLE OPINION!

PEACE TO ALL!

Fuck off faggot, not a single mfr in here works out.

Also, stop wearing tapout shirts and spray tans, you look like a bloated citrus fruit that won't move out of mom's house

I'm not an old forum member, however, I would like to see this board get rid of the nay Sayers, and it be nothing but bro's who want to do the real deal. Get rid of the po po and the informants, if possible, and it be just hardcore, protein eaten, carb engulfing, good fat consuming, steroid out to the fucking max, bros! No goddamn po po or any other piece of worthless shit who wants to rat on a muther fuker and put him in jail for doing the juice!

Just my HUMBLE OPINION!

PEACE TO ALL!

you'd like to see dick fgt

Top Bottom