Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kind of anti-anxiety meds are u on......

Attarax when I go to sleep but it fucks up the whole next day, they make me really sleepy so I keep it to a minimum.

Prozacccccc... and paxil.......It wasnt hard at all i told my doc i hated most people and that i couldnt stand being in public with stupid people..... i sear she was back in a minute flat with a bottle full o' Pills...

Ive been having a lot of anxiety attacks lately, but Im not gonna take anything. My moms on prozac and has offered me something else thats supposed to relax you, I don't know the name, but Im not taking anything. Ill deel with my anxiety and depression bouts instead

Re: Re: What kind of anti-anxiety meds are u on......

I was on paxil and wellbutrin for awhile. Didnt help the anxiety.

Benzo's are good for what I have, but are fairly hard to get. And despite the misconception in the mental health community, benzo's arnt addictive for certain conditions if they are combined with proper therapy.

Part of me wants to get something, but Ive been doing well without them. Just small things set me off which is hard to deal with. But im making progress.

Just thought Id rant...thanks for listening
:)

Did you guys find anti-anxietys took away most of your anxiety, so u could function normally in anxiety causing situations?

And did it reduce ur negative thinking, or just make u calm?

actually, Valium is the brand name....diazepam is what the drug is, which belongs to the Benzodiazapene family

KAYNE said:

IF MY MEMORY DOESNT DECEIVE ME, THOSE TWO ARE THE SAME.

KAYNE

Top Bottom