Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is your most stubborn fat area?

what is the most stubborn fat??

• ass fat

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • lower back fat

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • just under the belly button

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • thigh fat

• high tricep (bingo arms)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • other

• Total voters
greenday said:
My problem area is my lower stomach, I have a 4 pack, I would like to get a 6 pack, maybe one day I will have one.

DITTO to the T. I used to have a 6 pack-a hard one too, but that was during college when I did a lot of ab work and had the metabolism of a hummingbird. I have gotten back pretty low BF wise (like 6-8%) and I have fat in that one damn area. I'm gonna have to not eat to burn it off.

FHG

Lower abs.....arrgh. That area is such a bitch, especially for women. I'm not having kids until I'm like 30...that's 9 years. I DO NOT NEED THAT FAT THERE NOW!!! Arrgh.

Mine is my lower abs... they kill me... I do at least 20- min. of abs a day, and most of it is on lower abs, but I still can't get them where I want them....I hate it!:bawling:

While we're on the subject of stubborn fat areas, anyone have any luck (or horror stories) about Yohimburn? I was thinking of using it before summer hits, but I want to lose some more bf first and just hit the pain in the but spots with it.

Like most have said, lower abs....but a cutting diet and some yohimburn will take care of it soon damn it :mad:

Top Bottom