Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your Grocery Bill......

Okay, I went today and spent $97, but I bought two pairs of pantyhose. :( :p

RyanH, I eat a very strict diet, I don't over buy anything and only buy when I need it.

I use lots of protein powder, and eat moderate amounts of chicken and red meat, nothing fancy, and I use my safeway club card to get some pretty good discounts.

If I include everything, all foods, cat foods laundry, supplements it probably runs about $100-120(canadian dollars) a week.
Used to be higher cause I was buying my meat at the grocery store but in the past year I have been buying my meats at a meat packers in etobicoke(Toronto) open to the public and cut my meat bill by about 50%

I get things like boneless skinless chicken for $3.50/lbs average year round, extra lean ground for about $1.90/lbs. I know the grocery store have specials on all this kinda stuff if you look around but I get this year round and don't have to drive to 10 different grocery stores to save 10 bucks while spending 20 bucks on gas lol.

The only thing with the meat is I have to cut it up myself which isn't a problem because I have more control over portion size that way, just cut it, bag it in portions and freeze it

Ryan I don't know how good of a cook you are, but how many different ways can you prepare chicken???I can think think of a few ways I spice up all my meats so nothing ever is bland. A variety of spices, cooking wines, cooking oils, veggies(grilled, steamed, boiled) rice, pasta, there are so many combos Chicken should never be bland. Nothing should if you switch it up a bit

TxCollegeguy said:
I can think think of a few ways I spice up all my meats so nothing ever is bland. Nothing should if you switch it up a bit

I bet you can spice things up a bit.

:goof:

I make a mean salsa and a really mean chicken wings (all breast of course)

Top Bottom