Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your Grocery Bill......

R

RyanH

I can never get my grocery bill down below 175 a week no matter how much generic shit I buy. How much do all of you range......I've got to find a way to reduce....

After getting fired from my job, I ran home to mommy and daddy. My grocery bill is zero.

Prior to getting fired, my grocery bill was about $100/week. That was in San Francisco. It probably would have been more had I not gone out to eat 3 to 4 times a week.

Have you tried something like Sams or Costco? I buy everything in bulk. It saves money in the long run.

I go to a large international farmers market here in Atlanta for chicken, steak, etc, and vegetables. But, its always the meat that runs my food bill through the fucking roof......Steak is pretty expensive unless you get shit like round steak, and fish is also expensive. So, with all the meat, I can't keep it down....Maybe I should just eat more chicken which tends to be less expensive but bland after a while....

We have Walmart Supercenter. I save a butt-load on my groceries. :)

I spend about $60 to $80 a week on me. I buy mostly salad stuff and Lean Cuisine. :)

And when you include protein bars and shakes-----(not even including gear or creatine)---the amount of money I spend is amazing..........I have no money left for savings........

Unfortunately they don't have a Wal-Mart supercenter inside Atlanta, only in the suburbs, maybe it might be worth the trip...do they sell meat, produce also....

They sell everything, baby!!!! It is a Walmart with a grocery store.

Even the name brand stuff is cheaper. :)

The produce is pretty good too. :)

Yes, they sell meat and produce.

What kind of steaks are you eating? I love steak. Eat it every night of the week for dinner.

Top Bottom